Congratulations, graduate! We're proud of your accomplishments. All of your hard work has finally paid off, and here's our gift to you!
Toyota, in partnership with Toyota Financial Services, is proud to offer its largest-ever college graduate rebate - $750 to help you buy or lease your next Toyota!
At Toyota of N. Charlotte, get a $750 rebate on any new Toyota Camry (excluding the Hybrid model), Corolla, Matrix, RAV4, Tacoma, or Yaris vehicle*! Want to learn more? No need to break out the #2 pencils... just keep reading. This deal is available January 5, 2016 through June 4, 2016. Additionally, you'll receive all of the benefits listed below in the Toyota College Graduate Finance Plan.
The Toyota College Graduate Finance Plan at N. Charlotte Toyota includes:*
- No money down and no monthly payments for first 90 days
- Complimentary Roadside Assistance for one year
- Competitive APRs on new Toyota vehicles
This plan is available on applicable new untitled Toyota vehicles and Toyota Certified Used Vehicles.
How to Qualify:
Get that degree! To take advantage of the program you must meet the following conditions:
- You must have graduated from an accredited four-year college, university, or registered nursing degree program during the last two years or graduate from such a school/program within the next six months, or
- Have graduated from an accredited two-year college during the last two years, or
- Be enrolled in an accredited graduate degree program or have received a degree from an accredited graduate program during the last two years, or
- Have graduated during the last two years from the two-year Toyota Technical Education Network (T-TEN) Program or any other two-year post secondary automotive program accredited by the NATEF, or
- Have completed an electrician apprenticeship/certification program during the last two years through the NJATC and the IBEW.
Additionally, you'll need to:
- Get a job! You'll need to show proof of present employment or future employment with a start date within 120 days of your purchase contract date. Toyota Financial Services (TFS) must deem your salary sufficient to cover living expenses and vehicle payments.
- Get insured! Bring proof of collision insurance, as required by TFS. See your N. Charlotte Toyota dealer for details.
Don't worry - minor credit lapses are allowed! Obligations paid within 60 days or less of the due date and non-credit related (e.g., rent, utilities, health club membership, etc.) charge-offs less than $250 are acceptable.
To obtain a print program brochure, stop into Toyota of N. Charlotte or call 1-800-GO-TOYOTA!
Toyota Financial services is a service mark of Toyota Motor Credit Corporation and Toyota Motor Insurance Services, Inc.