However, there are a few competitors you may also take into consideration, such as the Hyundai Genesis Coupe. If you're wondering which sports car you should drive, we can help! Our Toyota Scion dealership is comparing these two vehicles to show you why driving the 2014 Scion FR-S in N Charlotte is the smarter choice!
Should you drive the N Charlotte Scion FR-S or the Hyundai Genesis Coupe?
To figure out which vehicle is the better buy, we're giving an in-depth look at how the Scion FR-S in N Charlotte and the Hyundai Genesis Coupe compare in a number of different categories. With this information, you can drive home your new Scion with the confidence in knowing you made the right decision!
First, let's talk price! One of the best advantages of buying the Scion FR-S is its affordability! This new Scion in N Charlotte stands out from the competition because of its extremely low price tag, as it has a starting MSRP of just $25,255! It's much more affordable than the Hyundai Genesis Coupe 2.0T, which has a starting MSRP of $26,350. This is more than a $1,000 difference, which can make a huge dent in your pocket!
Additionally, the 2014 Scion FR-S comes at a pure price, which means you won't see the price go up unless you opt for an automatic transmission. Its Hyundai competitor offers another trim level, which means you have to pay more for the features added offered. The Hyundai Genesis Coupe 3.8T kicks off at $29,350, which makes the price gap with the Scion FR-S even larger!
With the more affordable price tag, you might think the Scion FR-S in N Charlotte is lacking the exciting features you want. This is far from the truth, as this new Scion offers high-tech features you can't find in the Hyundai Genesis Coupe! These features include:
- Touch screen display, so you can to control your audio and Bluetooth settings with ease
- HD Radio, so you can have a large selection of radio stations to entertain you
- Eight speakers with a 300w amplifier, so you can have a high quality listening experience
2014 Scion FR-S in N Charlotte is performance-driven
We know performance is always a priority when choosing a sports car. This new Scion in N Charlotte offers performance that's unmatched with its front-mounted flat boxer engine, which creates a lower center of gravity and 200 horsepower with 151 lb.-ft. of torque! Both the Scion FR-S and the Hyundai Genesis Coupe offer rear-wheel drive for a true sports car driving experience, but you'll still see a difference in their performance!
- This new Scion in N Charlotte has a curb weight of 2,758 lbs. compared to 3,361 lbs., which improves fuel efficiency, acceleration and braking!
- The Hyundai Genesis Coupe has a larger turning radius of 37.4 versus 36.1 ft., which means the Scion FR-S is easier to maneuver around tight spaces and corners.
- You won't have to fill the gas tank of this new Scion as much, as it has a fuel economy rating of 25/34 mpg compared to 20/31 mpg offered by its Hyundai competitor!
Want to get behind the wheel of this new Scion? Stop by our N Charlotte Toyota Scion dealership at 13429 Statesville Rd. in Huntersville. Contact our Internet Sales Team at (888) 883-3797 to learn more or to set up your test drive today!