2015 Toyota RAV4 sets itself apart from the competition!
Lately, the Toyota RAV4 has been at the top of driver's wish list. This is because this new Toyota SUV in N Charlotte was completely redesigned in 2013 and now offers impressive style and features!
You'll understand what sets the 2015 Toyota RAV4 in N Charlotte apart from the competition when comparing it to one of its closest rivals - the Honda CR-V! When we put these two compact SUVs side by side, we found the Toyota option comes out on top in a number of different categories!
One of the biggest advantages to driving a compact SUV instead of a full-sized one is that they're more affordable! If you want an affordable ride, you won't be disappointed with the 2015 Toyota RAV4 near Charlotte, which has a starting MSRP of just $23,680. This is about $300 more than the starting MSRP of the 2015 Honda CR-V. However, you'll get so much more value with the Toyota option!
Plus, the top trim level of the N Charlotte Toyota RAV4 has an MSRP of just $28,450, while the top trim level of its Honda competitor will cost you $32,770! That's A LOT to spend on a compact SUV when you choose the Honda CR-V!
The N Charlotte Toyota RAV4 is decked out with all of the features you want for your convenience, entertainment, and more! You'll notice even the base trim level of this new Toyota in N Charlotte offers features you have to pay extra for in the Honda CR-V! Some of these features include:
- A standard 6.1-in. touch-screen with Entune Audio
- Optional Entune Audio Plus with access to SiriusXM Radio, HD Radio, and HD traffic and weather updates
- A standard backup camera with projected path for added safety and convenience
- Six speakers, compared to four speakers in the Honda CR-V
- Voice activated controls, which isn't available in the base trim level of its Honda rival
- ECO/SPORT modes to give you better efficiency and a tailored driving experience
- 17-inch wheels (versus 16-inch wheels) and a standard rear spoiler for ultimate style
Get optimal versatility in this N Charlotte Toyota SUV!
Although you want a compact SUV, we're sure you still want a roomy ride that can fit all of your passengers and gear with ease. You'll find the space you're looking for in the 2015 Toyota RAV4 near Charlotte!
- This new Toyota has an overall bigger size, as it's nearly an inch longer and an inch wider.
- The driver will also get more leg room, while the rear passengers will have more headroom than they would in the Honda CR-V!
- Additionally, the Toyota RAV4 offers more cargo volume (38.4 cu. ft. vs 35.3 cu. ft.), which can make a huge difference when loading your gear in the back!
Check out the new Toyota RAV4 in N Charlotte for yourself at 13429 Statesville Rd., located just off I-77 on exit 23. Give us a call at (888) 883-3797 for more information or to set up an appointment to take a test drive!