Peace of mind with every new Toyota. Toyota of N. Charlotte is devoted to safety and dependability, and we know that proper vehicle maintenance is important for both. That's why we're including a no cost maintenance plan ¹ with the purchase or lease of every new Toyota at N. Charlotte Toyota. For 2 years or 25,000 miles - whichever comes first - you and your new vehicle will be covered. It's no cost peace of mind, and we're the only full-line brand to offer anything like it!
The factory-trained Toyota technicians at our N. Charlotte Toyota dealership will help you fulfill maintenance obligations and improve your Toyota's overall value, while keeping a complete history of maintenance visits! Toyota will also deliver timely reminders before your scheduled maintenance.
ToyotaCare Scheduled Factory Maintenance covers the following:
- Oil and filter ²
- Lubrication check of key chassis parts
- Tire rotation
- 19-point inspection
19-Point Inspection19 points are checked on your car to identify potential issues, reducing the possibility of a part failure. The preventative maintenance is designed to keep your car, and your bank account, in the best shape possible.
Fluids inspected and replenished as follows:
1. Brake master cylinder
2. Clutch master cylinder
6. Windshield washer
7. Power steering
8. Transfer case (if applicable)
Visual inspection of the following:
9. Air filter
10. System hoses
11. Drive belts
12. Axle boots
13. Shock absorbers/suspension
14. PCV valve (if applicable)
15. Cooling system
16. Exhaust system/muffler
17. Tire wear
18. Tire pressure
19. Windshield wipers
24-Hr. Roadside Assistance
ToyotaCare features 24-hr. roadside assistance ³ for those inconvenient times when you get a flat, or need your car unlocked (we've all done it).
24-Hr. Roadside Assistance covers the following:
- Lockout protection
- Flat tire changes
- Jump starts
- Fluid delivery
- Towing for the unexpected
1. Covers normal factory schedule service. Plan is 2 years or 25k miles, whichever comes first. The new vehicle cannot be part of a rental or commercial fleet, or a livery/taxi vehicle. See participating Toyota dealer for plan details. Valid only in the continental U.S. and Alaska.
2. Consult the vehicle's Warranty and Maintenance Guide for Factory-recommended services and intervals.
3. Does not include parts and fluids, except emergency fuel delivery.