The 2024 Toyota Grand Highlander is now at Toyota of N Charlotte
If you’re looking for an SUV that’s larger than life in more than one way, you’ve come to the right place. The 2024 Toyota Grand Highlander is officially for sale at Toyota of N Charlotte, bringing an all-new model to the table for the 2024 year! This spacious SUV offers a full-sized third row (it fits three adults!) to get everyone around town comfortably. Additionally, it’s loaded with all of the family-friendly features you need to make your drive time efficient, safe, and enjoyable. Ready to see what this brand-new model has to offer? Check out the 2024 Toyota Grand Highlander in person at Toyota of North Charlotte today!
What should you know about the 2024 Toyota Grand Highlander for sale?
Before you schedule your test drive, it’s a good idea to do a little research about the new Toyota you want. We’re here to put it all in one place for you – here’s what you should know about the 2024 Toyota Grand Highlander before you shop:
- It has a starting MSRP of $43,070.
- You can choose from seven models – the XLE, Limited, Platinum, Hybrid XLE, Hybrid Limited, Hybrid MAX Limited, and Hybrid MAX Platinum.
- You can also choose from three drivetrain options – hybrid, hybrid MAX, and gasoline.
- The 2024 Toyota Grand Highlander for sale can accommodate 7-8 people, depending on the second row configuration you opt for. (You can get captain’s chairs or a bench seat.)
So what else should you know about this popular new model before you shop at Toyota of Orlando?
Technology and safety in the 2024 Toyota Grand Highlander
If there were ever an ideal vehicle for families, the 2024 Toyota Grand Highlander and 2024 Toyota Sienna would have to duke it out for the title. However, if minivans are not your vibe, this new Orlando Toyota is perfect. Here are the tech and safety features we love about this all-new model:
- Qi wireless charging for devices
- Two 120V outlets and seven USB-c ports for charging
- A 12.3-inch Toyota Audio Multimedia touchscreen system
- Wireless Apple CarPlay and Android Auto
- Sirius XM Satellite Radio with 3-month trial Platinum Plan
- Optional 11-speaker JBL Premium Audio System with subwoofer and amplifier
- Connected Services including Safety Connect, Service Connect, Remote Connect, Drive Connect, and WiFi Connect
- A 10-inch head-up display suite
- A 12.3-inch digital meter with selectable screens
- A Panoramic View Monitor with 360-degree overhead view and curb view
- A Blind Spot Monitor with rear cross traffic alert and a backup camera with dynamic gridlines
- Digital key capability
- The option of an auto-dimming or digital rearview mirror with HomeLink universal transceiver
- Downhill Assist Control
- User profile face identification
- Toyota Safety Sense 3.0
- The Star Safety System
Plus, convenience features like:
- A heigh-adjustable foot-activated power rear liftgate
- Rain-sensing windshield wipers
- A rear windshield and backup camera washer
- Three-zone automatic climate control
- Traffic Jam Assist
- Second-row sunshades
- Power door locks with automatic lock/unlock features
- A removable utility tray in the center console
- Heated and ventilated seats
- A third-row bench seat that easily splits and folds down to give you extra cargo space
As you can see, the cabin of the 2024 Toyota Grand Highlander at Toyota of N Charlotte has everything you need to stay connected, comfortable, and entertained… no matter where your busy life takes you.
What performance features are available on this brand-new Toyota SUV?
Now let’s talk about performance – we’re impressed with what the 2024 Toyota Grand Highlander is bringing to the table, and we think you will be, too. Here’s what you can expect:
- As noted, you can choose between hybrid, Hybrid MAX, and gasoline drivetrains. Here’s the breakdown:
- The gas engine runs a 2.4L 4-cylinder turbocharged engine that gets 265 horsepower and 310 lb-ft torque.
- The hybrid powertrain offers a 2.5L engine that gets 245 horsepower and 175 lb-ft torque.
- The hybrid MAX powertrain offers a 2.4L 4-cylinder turbocharged hybrid system that gets 362 horsepower and 400 lb-ft torque.
- You can choose between direct-shift 6-speed or 8-speed automatic transmissions, as well as add on all-wheel drive and dynamic torque control.
- The hybrid model can tow up to 3,500 pounds, while the gas and hybrid MAX models can tow up to 5,000 pounds.
- You’ll be able to choose between drive modes including Sport, Eco, Normal, and Snow modes.
- You’ll also be able to use Multi-Terrain Select for mud & sand, rock & dirt, and normal.
As you can see, it’s simple to customize your new SUV to your very individual driving needs.
The 2024 Toyota Grand Highlander stands out from the crowd with its style
We know style probably isn’t at the very top of your list when you’re choosing a new family vehicle, but it shouldn’t be left off entirely. The 2024 Toyota Grand Highlander at Toyota of N Charlotte offers a family-friendly option wrapped up in a sleek, stylish package. It’s similar in style to its smaller sibling, the 2024 Toyota Highlander. However, it’s larger and has a slightly different rear design to allow for that extra space. Here are some of the style highlights we’re loving this model year:
- An interior that seats 7-8 trimmed in SofTex, leather, or leather trimmed with Ultrasuede in colors including Black, Light Gray, and Portobello
- A leather-trimmed steering wheel
- White interior ambient lighting
- Silver or bronze trim on the dashboard
- A tilt/slide panoramic moonroof with sliding sunshade
- An exterior showcasing seven paint color options like Storm Cloud, Wind Chill Pearl, and Midnight Black Metallic
- LED exterior lighting including fog lights
- A rear spoiler with LED center stoplight
- Silver-painted roof rails
- Sporty dual exhaust
- Alloy wheels in multiple designs ranging from 18 inches to 20 inches
- Multiple rear and front lower bumper options and colors
And we’re living for the interior. It’s spacious and suited to comfort; not to mention, even with the third row up and occupied you’ll still have 20 cubic feet of space in the rear for cargo.
But we can’t forget about all the options – Toyotas are renowned for them, after all. Here are some of the optional features you can tack on to further customize your new N Charlotte Toyota:
- A second-row bench seat to expand interior seating to 8 people
- A panoramic moonroof
- A panoramic view monitor
The 2024 Toyota Grand Highlander is for sale at Toyota of N Charlotte
Ready to test drive the 2024 Toyota Grand Highlander? Call Toyota of N Charlotte today! We’re open every day until 10 p.m. at (704) 875-9199, and we’re conveniently located just off I-77 at exit 23 in Huntersville at 16851 State Road 50.