Toyota of N. Charlotte prides itself on treating both customers and employees like family. We proudly cultivate a strong sense of culture with roots in not only customer satisfaction, but also teamwork, employee fulfillment, and other core values.
We may sell cars, but we're definitely in the people business! Toyota of North Charlotte is always looking for the best and brightest, and we're constantly seeking self-directed and goal-oriented individuals to contribute to our growing team.
Toyota of North Charlotte's core mission is to be North Carolina's automotive leader in vehicle sales and service. We achieve this by providing extraordinary owner experiences through continuously developing dedicated and passionate associates who share our goals. Our performance standards are based on professionalism, development, honesty, integrity, quality, and compassion. ALL of the employees at Toyota of N. Charlotte are dedicated to being the best they can possibly be!
Current Open Positions
Product Sales Specialist (Sales Consultant)
We are currently seeking several self-directed and goal-oriented individuals to join our Sales and Customer Service team!
We're looking for candidates who have sales, customer service, customer relations and/or telemarketing experience! The
Product Sales Specialist will build relationships with customers while discovering their needs and concerns. They must also demonstrate ability to work collaboratively in a team focused environment to ensure the ongoing growth of the business.
- Ability to build rapport with customers
- Fact finding and information gathering
- Help customers find a vehicle based on wants and needs
- Present and demonstrate vehicle features to customer, to include test driving
- Achieve daily, weekly and/or monthly sales metrics
- 2 to 3 years customer service and/or sales experience in a high volume industry
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Customer focused
- A valid driver's license
What you'll receive:
- We reward our Product Sales Support professionals through a competitive commission pay plan.
- We guarantee a minimum of $500 per week, with earning potential up to $80,000 a year.
- Career path and management training programs are available.
- Medical/dental/life insurance as well as employee discounts.