N Charlotte Toyota 4Runner gets new features inside and out
The most noticeable difference in the 2014 Toyota 4Runner is the new design of the exterior. The exterior includes some new elements to make it appear more aggressive!
- The front fascia of this new Toyota has been completely restyled with a muscular new grille and smoked headlamps.
- The SR and Trail grades have been altered with a redesigned grille and front bumper.
- These grades also feature a new front fascia and integrated fog lights.
- The Limited grade gained a chrome front bumper and chrome accents.
- The SR and Trail grades now include 17-inch alloy wheels, while the Limited grade includes 20-inch alloy wheels.
- Every model now comes with efficient LED headlights and a roof rack.
- You can also choose from four new exterior paint colors including Super White, Attitude Black Metallic, Barcelona Red Metallic and Nautical Blue Metallic.
Along with all of the exterior changes to the Toyota 4Runner in N Charlotte, the interior has been refined to provide more comfort and luxury. It has also gained new high-tech features to give you even more entertainment.
- The SR5 and Trail grades come with premium fabric-trimmed seats and available SofTex material.
- A leather-wrapped steering wheel and leather shift knob were also added to the SR5 and Trail grades.
- The Limited grade comes with leather-trimmed seats, which are heated and ventilated in Beige, Black or a new Redwood color.
- The Limited also includes automatic dual zone climate control.
- Each model now comes with different levels of Toyota Entune audio, which gives you access to multimedia functions such as apps, data services, navigation, hands-free phone capability and more.
2014 Toyota 4Runner in N Charlotte includes even more features
Although this new Toyota near Charlotte received a makeover, it still provides all of the performance capability, versatility and technology you expect.
As one of the toughest mid-size SUVs on the market, the N Charlotte Toyota 4Runner has all of the strength and capabilities you need to take on or off the road. Some of the available features that make this possible include:
- Powerful 4.0L V6 engine
- Full-time or part-time four-wheel drive
- Sturdy body-on-frame construction
- Locking Rear Differential
- Kinetic Dynamic Suspension System
- Tow rating of up to 4,000 lbs.
This new Toyota is also versatile to fit all of your passengers and cargo. With its spacious interior and third row seating, it can fit up to seven passengers. Other features include:
- Folding second and third row seats, to fit more cargo when needed
- Sliding cargo deck, to make unloading gear easier
- Under-floor storage compartment, to give you even more storage space
- Power rear glass, for convenient accessing to the cargo area
The new Toyota 4Runner also comes with some high-tech features to keep you entertained and add convenience. These available features include:
- Multi-information display, which lets you see information such as time, outside temperature, distance till empty, compass and more
- Display audio with Entune, which allows you to access multimedia features and control it all on the mounted touch screen
- Bluetooth connectivity, which you can use to make hands-free phone calls and even stream music
- Smart Key System, which makes it possible to start and stop your new Toyota with the push of a button
Visit our Toyota dealership in N Charlotte today to look at the 2014 Toyota 4Runner in person and take it for a test drive. We're located at 13429 Statesville Rd. just off I-77 on exit 23. Call our Internet Sales Team at (888) 883-3797 for more information.