We recommend the 2014 Toyota Camry in N Charlotte when looking for a midsize sedan; however, we're well aware you may be considering some of its competitors. This is why we've compared the N Charlotte Toyota Camry vs the Nissan Altima and now we're comparing this new Toyota with the Ford Fusion to show you why it's the clear choice!
N Charlotte Toyota Camry goes above and beyond the Ford Fusion
If you're trying to make a decision between the Toyota Camry and the Ford Fusion, let us help! We've compared these two vehicles and found this new Toyota in N Charlotte has much more to offer when it comes to value, performance and safety!
The price is typically the first thing you're going to look at when shopping for a new ride and you'll be impressed with the N Charlotte Toyota Camry! It has a more affordable price tag and it offers more value than the Ford Fusion!
- The Toyota Camry SE has a starting MSRP of just $23,740, while the Ford Fusion SE has a starting MSRP of $23,935. This may not seem like a huge difference; however, it's a couple hundred dollars you can save right off the bat!
- This new Toyota is super reliable, which means you can count on driving it for a long time and maybe even pass it throughout your family! We know this because 90 percent of Toyota Camry bought within the last 10 years are still on the road today, which we can't say about its Ford competitor!
- Additionally, our new Toyota come with ToyotaCare, which is a no-cost maintenance plan. This standard plan takes care of recommended routine car maintenance for up to two years or 25,000 miles to save you money and keep your N Charlotte Toyota in prime condition!
You should always think about performance when buying a new ride. This can make a huge difference in the quality of your driving experience. The Toyota Camry in N Charlotte definitely excels when it comes to performance, pulling it ahead of the Ford Fusion in power and efficiency!
- Both of these vehicles have a 2.5L 4-cyl. engine; however, the N Charlotte Toyota Camry offers more horsepower. It can produce 178hp to help you hit higher speeds, versus 175hp in its Ford competitor!
- This new Toyota in N Charlotte also offers a 3.5L V6 engine, which produces 268 horsepower! You won't find this option in the Ford Fusion.
- Even with more power, the Toyota Camry gets better fuel efficiency! It has a fuel economy rating of 25 mpg city and 35 mpg highway, while its Ford competitor has a fuel economy rating or 22 mpg city and 34 mpg highway.
Stay safe in the 2014 Toyota Camry near Charlotte
You won't have to worry about safety in the Toyota Camry near Charlotte. This new Toyota is an IIHS Top Safety Pick and received the NHTSA 5-Star Overall Safety Rating! It also comes with standard safety features you won't find in the Ford Fusion.
- This new Toyota in N Charlotte comes with 10 airbags for all-around protection in the event of a collision, compared to eight in its Ford competitor.
- The Toyota Camry SE also comes standard with a backup camera, which you have to pay more to add on to the Ford Fusion SE.
- Only our new Toyota come standard with the Toyota Star Safety System, which includes safety features like Traction Control and Vehicle Stability Control to improve handling!
Find out even more information about this new Toyota by visit Toyota of N Charlotte at 13429 Statesville Rd. in Huntersville. You can even take a test drive! All you have to do is give our Internet Sales Team a call at (888) 883-3797 to set up your appointment.