- NHTSA 5-Star Overall Safety Rating
- Best Bet by Cars.com
- 2014 KBB.com Best Resale Value Award
- 2013 Best Overall Value of the Year Award by IntelliChoice
If you're on the hunt for a new minivan for your family, but just can't make a decision between the N Charlotte Toyota Sienna and similar options such as the Honda Odyssey, we can help! We've put these two minivans side by side to show you which is the better option for you and your family.
2014 Toyota Sienna in N Charlotte saves your family money!
When you have a large family, you know how far a dollar can stretch. This is why it's important to get a ride that's affordable. When comparing these two vehicles, we found you'll get more bang for your buck with the 2014 Toyota Sienna in N Charlotte than with the Honda Odyssey. This new Toyota has a starting MSRP of just $26,920, versus the $28,825 starting MSRP of its Honda competitor. This is about a $2,000 difference, which is a huge savings when you opt for the Toyota Sienna!
Fit the entire family and keep them safe in the N Charlotte Toyota Sienna
As you already know, space is important when you have a large family. Although both of these vehicles have enough seating for up to eight passengers, everyone will fit more comfortably in the N Charlotte Toyota Sienna than in the Honda Odyssey!
- This new Toyota has about an inch more headroom and shoulder room, than its Honda rival. This may not seem like a big difference, but will help your family can fit without any complaints!
- It also comes with more cargo volume to fit all of your gear inside. The Toyota Sienna in N Charlotte offers 39 cu. ft. of cargo capacity behind the third row and up to 150 cu. ft. of volume when you fold down the second and third row seats. The Honda Odyssey lacks with about 38 behind the third row and 148.5 with both rows folded down.
Safety is always top priority when it comes to your family, which is why the new Toyota Sienna in N Charlotte comes with some great safety features you can't find in its Honda rival. These available features include:
- Blind Spot Monitor with Rear Cross Traffic Alert: This feature alerts you when you may not be able to see a vehicle on the behind or to the side of you! This warning can help prevent unnecessary accidents when switching lanes.
- All-wheel drive: The N Charlotte Toyota Sienna is the only minivan in the U.S. to offer all-wheel drive! This can help you keep traction when the road conditions are less than ideal.
- Star Safety System: The Toyota Star Safety System is an exclusive feature that comes standard in all of our new Toyota. This system uses six different safety features including Brake Assist, Traction Control, Smart Stop Technology and more to help you stay in control at all times.
- Safety Connect: This feature puts help within reach at the push of a button and automatically connect you to the 24/7 response center. It includes Emergency Assistance, Automatic Collision Notification, Roadside Assistance, Stolen Vehicle Locator and more!
Want to know more about this new Toyota? Stop by Toyota of N Charlotte at 13429 Statesville Rd. in Huntersville. Contact our Internet Sales Team at (888) 883-3797 to set up your test drive today!