We're excited to have the 2014 Toyota Tundra in N Charlotte, as this pickup truck has been completely redesigned for the new model year! Now, this new Toyota has a rough and tough image to match its heavy-duty performance! Two new trim levels were also added for the new model year - the 1794 edition and Platinum edition! These new trim levels take the N Charlotte Toyota Tundra to a whole new level with distinct styles and high-end features!
N Charlotte Toyota Tundra Platinum surpasses the Ford F150 Platinum
If you're looking for a truck with enough power to take on the job and a sleek style to show off on the streets, check out the Toyota Tundra Platinum. This new Toyota truck in N Charlotte has a slick urban style with a ton of upgraded features.
However, you may have also heard of the Ford F150 Platinum. These two pickup trucks are comparable, as they have a similar theme. However, they have their differences! We're putting these vehicles side by side to help you make the best choice.
Price is always a good place to start when looking for a new ride. When you compare the price of the 2014 Toyota Tundra in N Charlotte to the Ford F150, you'll see a drastic difference! This new Toyota has a starting MSRP of $44,550, which is about $3,000 less than the Ford F150's starting MSRP of $47,325! This is a big chunk of change you can save with this new Toyota from the beginning!
When buying a pickup truck, power is always important! Don't let the luxury in the N Charlotte Toyota Tundra Platinum fool you - this new Toyota is made to work!
- Pop the hood on these two pickup trucks and you'll see the benefits of owning this new Toyota! It's powered by a 5.7L V8 engine, while it Ford competitor falls short with a 5.0L V8 engine.
- With a bigger engine, you'll be able to enjoy 381 horsepower and 401 lb.-ft. of torque. The Platinum edition of the Ford F-150 only provides 360 horsepower and 380 lb.-ft. of torque!
2014 Toyota Tundra Platinum is jam packed with standard features!
Even with a lower price, the Platinum edition of the Toyota Tundra in N Charlotte offers a better set of standard features! You'll have more comfort, convenience and entertainment in this new Toyota in N Charlotte than with the Ford F-150 Platinum.
- This new Toyota features a 12-way adjustable driver's seat, which tops the 10-way adjustable driver's seat in its Ford competitor.
- The seats are also made with premium perforated black leather for ventilation after a long day of hard work.
- The 6.1-inch touchscreen display in the N Charlotte Toyota Tundra is nearly two inches bigger than the one in the Ford F-150 to give you an enhanced image!
- You can also access the Toyota Entune System, which is exclusive to our new Toyota! This feature allows you to use some of your favorite apps like OpenTable, Yelp, Facebook Places and more while on the go!
- You'll additionally have a more enjoyable listening experience in this new Toyota, which includes two more speakers than its Ford competitor!
- You'll also love the standard power moonroof in the Toyota Tundra, which costs you extra in the Ford F150!
Visit Toyota of N Charlotte to check out this Toyota truck for yourself at 13429 Statesville Rd. in Huntersville. Contact our Internet Sales Team at (888) 883-3797 for more information or to schedule your test drive.