Is the Toyota Corolla or the Toyota Camry right for you?
It's easy to find a well-rounded sedan at Toyota of N Charlotte, but you have to think about which option is best for you! With two stand-out options, it can be difficult to choose just one. Here are some of the things you want to think about when choosing between the N Charlotte Toyota Camry and the 2015 Toyota Corolla:
If you're looking for a midsize sedan with more space, the 2015 Toyota Camry is the better bet. However, if you're looking for a compact car that's easy to maneuver and has just enough space, the N Charlotte Toyota Corolla should be your choice.
- While both vehicles offer seating for up to five people inside, the Toyota Camry has more headroom, legroom, and shoulder room. It offers 102.7 cu. ft. of passenger volume, while the compact Toyota offers 97.5 cu. ft. of passenger volume.
- The N Charlotte Toyota Camry also offers more cargo space. It has 15.4 cu. ft. of volume, compared to 13.0 cu. ft. in the 2015 Toyota Corolla.
The performance also differs when it comes to these new Toyota in N Charlotte. You can decide whether you want more power or better fuel efficiency.
- The 2015 Toyota Camry in N Charlotte offers the option between a 2.5-Liter 4-Cylinder engine with 178 hp and a 3.5-Liter V6 engine with 268 hp, so you can choose just how much power you want.
- The Toyota Corolla comes with a 1.8-Liter 4-Cylinder engine with 132 hp, which is plenty of power to get this compact Toyota going!
- Toyota Corolla offers better fuel efficiency, as it gets an estimated 31 mpg combined! However, the Toyota Camry still gets impressive fuel efficiency for its class with 28 mpg combined.
When deciding between these new Toyota in N Charlotte, you also have to think about which car offers the features you want.
- Both of these vehicles offer a variety of features inside, such as a touchscreen audio system, Bluetooth wireless connectivity, Entune Audio, and sport fabric SofTex seats.
- If you want even more top-notch features, the Toyota Camry is your best bet. You'll find more features available in this new Toyota, such as Qi wireless charging, leather-trimmed seats, wood-grain-style interior trim, and a HomeLink universal transceiver!
Which N Charlotte Toyota fits within your budget?
Price is important when choosing between two cars. Both of these N Charlotte Toyota cars are affordable options and you can rest assured that they each offer great value! Which option fits within your price range? The 2015 Toyota Corolla has a starting MSRP of just $16,900, while the 2015 Toyota Camry has a starting MSRP of $22,970.
Check out these new Toyota cars for yourself at 13429 Statesville Rd., located just off I-77 on exit 23. You can also give us a call at (888) 883-3797 for more information or to set up a test drive!