How does the N Charlotte Toyota Corolla compare to the Honda Civic?
At first glance, the 2015 Toyota Corolla and the Honda Civic may seem similar. Sure, they're both compact cars, but the similarities stop there! When we compared these two vehicles, we found that the N Charlotte Toyota Corolla beat the 2015 Honda Civic Sedan in a number of different categories, including value, technology, and available features! Let's take a closer look at this car comparison.
The first thing you notice when car shopping is the price of the vehicle! You'll definitely gravitate toward the N Charlotte Toyota Corolla, as it offers much more value!
- Price: This new Toyota in N Charlotte has a starting MSRP of just $16,950, while its Honda competitor has a starting MSRP of $18,490! This is almost $2,000 more you would have to pay from the get-go when you pick the Honda option! If you want the highest trim level of the Honda Civic (EX-L), you can end up spending $22,840 or more! The 2015 Toyota Corolla S will only cost you $19,195!
- ToyotaCare: It's also worth noting that all of our N Charlotte Toyota cars come with ToyotaCare! This is a no-cost maintenance plan that covers factory recommended service for up to two years or 25,000 miles of ownership, whichever comes first. It also comes with two years of Roadside Assistance! You won't find a similar plan with its Honda rival.
Don't miss out on the features you want with this new Toyota
When it comes to style, both vehicles have a sporty look. However, you'll find exterior features available on the 2015 Toyota Corolla near Charlotte that you won't find on its Honda equivalent! These features include:
- Standard LED headlights
- A chrome-tipped exhaust
- A piano black grille
- LED Daytime Running Lights
You won't be disappointed once you get inside this new Toyota in N Charlotte, either, as it offers much more space than the Honda Civic!
- You'll get a bit more cargo volume in the N Charlotte Toyota Corolla (12.5 cu. ft. vs 13.0 cu. ft.), so you can store all of your gear. It also comes standard with 60/40 split rear seats, which you would have to upgrade for in the Honda Civic!
- Your passengers will be more comfortable in this new Toyota, as it comes with more passenger volume (97.5 cu. ft. vs 94.6 cu. ft.)! Your back seat passengers will also get 41.4 inches of rear leg room in the Toyota Corolla, versus 36.2 inches in its Honda competitor!
When it comes to technology and the standard features in these cars, the 2015 Toyota Corolla in N Charlotte comes out on top!
- Audio: This new Toyota offers a display audio system with the Toyota Entune System, which far exceeds the capabilities of the audio system available in the Honda Civic! You can access to some of your favorite apps via Entune App Suite and navigation.
- Standard features: No matter which trim level of the Toyota Corolla you drive, you can count on basic standard features like power windows, power doors, air conditioning, and a telescoping steering wheel. These are all offered in the 2015 Honda Civic, but not in the base trim level (which means you'll have to pay more)!
Want to know more about this new Toyota? Head to Toyota of N Charlotte at 13429 Statesville Rd. We're located just off I-77 on exit 23.