The N Charlotte Toyota Highlander stayed largely the same for the 2015 model year with four trim levels: LE, LE Plus, XLE and Limited. This new Toyota also remains affordable with a starting MSRP of just $29,415.
Don't forget, you can opt for the Toyota Highlander Hybrid if you're looking for a more fuel-efficient option! This hybrid model gets an estimated 27 city and 28 highway mpg with a starting MSRP of $47,500.
Get to know the 2015 Toyota Highlander near Charlotte
Last year, the Toyota Highlander was completely redesigned with a sleek and aggressive image, all-new technology and amazing features inside.
This new Toyota SUV in N Charlotte is stylish inside and out. You can now drive a family-friendly ride without being seen in the typical and bland "mommy-van"! The 2015 Toyota Highlander is anything but that with features like:
- Available 18- or 19- inch Chromtec wheels, which are durable and fashionable
- Chromtec roof rails, which are nice to look at and offer added utility
- The option of a sliding power moonroof with a sunshade or a panoramic moonroof
- LED daytime running lights, projector-beam halogen headlights and integrated fog lights
- Available high-quality fabric, eco-friendly SofTex or lush leather-trimmed seats inside, depending on the trim level
- Wood grain or silver metallic accents and ambient lighting throughout the cabin for sophisticated touches
This new Toyota SUV doesn't just look exciting, it offers a ton of advanced features inside! Some of the features you can find in the 2015 Toyota Highlander in N Charlotte for you entertainment include:
- A 6.1-in. or 8-in. touch-screen display for easy access to your audio settings
- Entune Audio with SiruisXM radio and HD radio
- Entune App Suite for access to some of your apps like Facebook Places and Yelp
- Audio streaming via Bluetooth to access music from your electronic device wirelessly
- Rear-seat entertainment system with a 9-inch display screen, Blu-ray Disc player, RCA jacks, remote and two wireless headphones
New Toyota Highlander in N Charlotte is made for families!
Now that we've introduced some of the stylish and fun features in the 2015 Toyota Highlander, we want to explain what makes this new Toyota in N Charlotte perfect for your family!
When buying a family-friendly ride like the 2015 Toyota Highlander, you want to be sure it has all of the space and versatility your family needs.
- This new Toyota near Charlotte is spacious with seating for up to eight people inside and a ton of cargo space with 13.8 cu. ft. behind the third row.
- You can also fold down the third row for 42.3 cu. ft. of cargo space or get a whopping 83.7 cu. ft. with the second and third rows folded!
- Additionally, this new Toyota SUV offers a power adjustable liftgate and flip-up rear hatch to easily access to all of your cargo in the back.
We know you also want convenience features to make your drive time with the family that much easier and more enjoyable. The N Charlotte Toyota Highlander delivers this with features like:
- Hands-free phone capabilities, which lets you use make phone calls while keeping your hands on the wheels
- Smart Key System, which allows you to lock and unlock your doors, and even start the engine without pulling out your keys
- Navigation, which will give you turn-by-turn directions to ensure your family is never lost
- Three-zone climate control, which offers separate climate settings for the driver, front passenger and back-seat passengers
- Backup camera, which gives you a clear view of what's behind you on the touchscreen display when backing up
Safety is extremely important when it comes to family-friendly vehicles, which is why the 2015 Toyota Highlander in N Charlotte offers a ton of safety features, including:
- The Star Safety System
- Eight airbags
- Dynamic Radar Cruise Control
- Active Headrests
Check out this N Charlotte Toyota SUV for yourself by visiting us at 13429 Statesville Rd. We're located just off I-77 on exit 23.Call our internet sales team at (888) 883-3797 for more information about the 2015 Toyota Highlander in N Charlotte.