These two Toyota trucks, while sharing some similarities, are two very different trucks. We're comparing the Toyota Tacoma to the Toyota Tundra!
Which of our Toyota trucks is right for you?
When it comes to choosing the right truck, you want to make sure that you pick one that fulfills all of your needs! While both of these Toyota trucks near Charlotte are tough road warriors, they both serve different needs. What makes the 2015 Toyota Tacoma in N Charlotte different from the 2015 Toyota Tundra?
The great thing about our trucks is that they both offer a lot of variety when it comes to size. The N Charlotte Toyota Tundra is larger than its sibling. The Toyota Tacoma is considered a compact truck, while its sibling is considered a full-sized truck. They both offer three cab size options, but you'll always get more space inside the 2015 Toyota Tundra!
Performance is important when you're considering getting a truck. It might actually be the most important thing to consider when you buy a truck, as most people get a truck to have some more power on their side! How do these N Charlotte Toyota trucks differ in this category?
- When it comes to engines, the Toyota Tundra is a more powerful ride. This truck comes with either a 4.6L or a 5.7L V8 engine! Its smaller sibling comes with either a 4-cylinder engine or a V6 engine. If you need power on your side, you're better off choosing the larger truck!
- If you need the truck for towing capacities, the larger truck delivers more towing capacity! This member of our new Toyota trucks in N Charlotte lets you tow up to 10,500 lbs. If you do need to tow things but don't need such a large towing capacity, you can choose the other member of our Toyota trucks, which can tow up to 3,500 lbs. (6,500 lbs. if you add the V6 Tow Package).
- If you need a ride to go off-roading in, you might want to pick the new Toyota Tacoma near Charlotte. This is because this truck is smaller than its sibling. It's easier to go off-roading when your vehicle is lighter and more compact! The smaller truck also offers an off-roading package and off-roading features, something the larger truck doesn't offer.
When you get a new ride, you want to feel safe at every turn. Both of these N Charlotte Toyota trucks offer great safety features!
- While both of these trucks have airbags, the compact truck has six airbags, while the full-sized truck comes equipped with eight airbags.
- The larger truck comes standard with Trailer-Sway Control and Anti-theft system with alarm. The compact truck, on the other hand, has available Hill Start Assist Control, Downhill Assist Control.
- While they have different safety features, they do share one: the Toyota Star Safety System! This safety system is made up of six different features that work together to keep you and your passengers safe. This is a standard feature in all Toyota models.
Which of our N Charlotte Toyota trucks is right for your wallet?
If you're looking to get into a fuel efficient truck, the smaller member of our Toyota trucks might be the one for you! The Toyota Tacoma offers 21 mpg in the city and 25 mpg on the highway. The N Charlotte Toyota Tundra offers 15 mpg in the city and 19 mpg on the highway.
Price is another important aspect to consider when buying a new truck. Both of these Toyota trucks in N Charlotte are affordable options, but one is a bit cheaper than the other. The 2015 Toyota Tacoma kicks off at $27,235, while the Toyota Tundra has a starting MSRP of $29,120.
Want to check out our new Toyota trucks today? Visit Toyota of N Charlotte at 13429 Statesville Road, just off I-77 at exit 23. You can reach us at 888-883-3797 if you have any questions.