Did you think the Scion FR-S was gone with the Scion brand? We have good news! Scion has retired, but this popular sports car is still around - it just has a new name. The 2017 Toyota 86 is still stealing the hearts of drivers who love excitement behind the wheel. Toyota of N Charlotte is excited to have the new Toyota 86 as part of the Toyota family - we're just waiting for it to join yours!
Take a trip around the track in the 2017 Toyota 86!
It's not mean to tow or haul, but it definitely can fly! The 2017 Toyota 86 near Charlotte is built for driving and handling on the race track. This new Toyota sports car is low to the ground, lightweight, and is strategically assembled for optimal performance on straightaways and turns!
Live out your dreams with a N Charlotte Toyota sports car!
In addition to exceptional handling, acceleration and braking capabilities, this new Toyota offers so much more under the hood, outside, and inside - have a look for yourself!
What's a sports car with powerful performance? The 2017 Toyota 86 near Charlotte was designed for adrenaline junkies who enjoy spending time at the track! The new Toyota 86 is made to perform, thanks to features like:
- 2.0 liter four-cylinder flat-boxer engine
- 205 horsepower and 156 lb.-ft. of torque
- 6-speed automatic or manual transmission
- Paddle shifters
- Rear-wheel drive
- Track mode
- Sport-tuned front suspension
- Front and rear stabilizer bars
- 24 mpg in the city and 32 mpg on the highway
- 13.2-gallon fuel tank
It's engineered to go fast - and look good doing it. The 2017 Toyota 86 in N Charlotte has eye-popping design and style features inside and out, including:
- 2 doors
- Seating for up to 4
- Paint colors like: Ablaze, Raven, Oceanic, Hot Lava, Steel, Asphalt, and Halo
- Lower diffuser on rear bumper
- "86" front fender badge
- 17-inch twisted spoke alloy wheels
- Dual stainless steel chrome-tipped exhaust
- LED projector headlights with embossed "86" lens
- Rear LED lighting
- Sport front bucket seats
- Black shoulder pads
- Knee support cushions
- Granlux accents on door panels
- Carpeted floor mats
- 6.9 cubic feet of cargo space
- One-piece folding rear seatback
When you're not making laps around the track, relax and enjoy some of the latest and greatest convenience features inside the 2017 Toyota 86, like:
- Backup camera
- 86 Display Audio
- 7-inch touchscreen
- Aha Radio app
- Eight speakers
- USB port
- Auxiliary audio jack
- Voice recognition
- Bluetooth wireless technology
- HD Radio
- Steering wheel audio controls
- Power door locks and windows
- Multi-function remote keyless entry
- Cruise control
Race with reassurance. This new Toyota sports car near Charlotte has protective safety features and systems, like:
- Six airbags
- Star Safety System
- Hill Start Assist Control
- LATCH child car seat anchors
- Tire Pressure Monitor System
Did you ever think that you'd be able to afford a sports car? The new Toyota 86 doesn't have flashy price tag that you couldn't even dream of affording. Instead, the 2017 Toyota 86 has an affordable and low starting MSRP of just $26,255!
You've been wishing for a car like this since you were a teen - why wait any longer? Stop by Toyota of N Charlotte for the 2017 Toyota 86 and take a test drive! We're located at 13429 Statesville Road - just off of I-77 at exit 23!