Experience the Star Safety System at Toyota of N Charlotte
Toyota is known world-wide for the Star Safety System and other ground-breaking safety technology that is utilized to keep all individuals in a vehicle secure at all times. In fact, the majority of safety research takes place at the Collaborative Safety Research Center in Michigan. This facility is dedicated to improving the Star Safety System and all other innovative safety techniques. That means when you're on the road, safety is the last thing you have to worry about in a new Toyota, like the 2014 Toyota Prius v in N Charlotte.
Drive away with the latest in safety technology today!
Every recent new Toyota near Charlotte has the Star Safety System installed in it. Don't take this now-standard feature for granted, though, as it's still an exceptional addition to each new Toyota in N Charlotte. The Star Safety System is comprised of six advanced safety technology features. Each of these features work both independently and collectively to give each new Toyota in N Charlotte optimum safety performance:
- Vehicle Stability Control (VSC): This feature helps prevents your car from slipping and losing traction while you're cruising along the road. VSC helps reduce engine power and applies brake force only to the wheels that need it most to help your car stay in the lane it belongs in.
- Traction Control: Helping your vehicle maintain traction on wet, icy, loose, or uneven surfaces, this feature helps you avoid spinning wheels.
- Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS): Brakes are obviously an important safety features, and ABS keeps them from locking up in emergency braking situation by "pulsing" the brake pressure on each wheel. This gives you better control in slippery and icy situations!
- Electronic Brake Force Distribution: Similar to ABS, this technology redistributes brake force to help keep the rear wheels from locking up!
- Brake Assist: If you're in a situation where you have to suddenly hit the brakes, this feature kicks in and adds the full pressure needed to help prevent a collision from occurring.
- Smart Stop Technology: This feature helps reduce engine power when both pedals are pressed at the same time under certain conditions. What's even better is it does it automatically!
If you want a new Toyota in N Charlotte with the superior Star Safety Technology, then come visit us today to test-drive our amazing selection of safe and affordable vehicles! We're conveniently located off of I-77 at 13429 Statesville Road, and our team of Product Specialists is on-hand ready to assist you!