As the temperatures continue to rise, we get creative in ways to keep our cars cool. After leaving your vehicle parked in the sun all day, it can be excruciating to get into the driver's seat of your car. Or should we say sauna? One quick and easy solution to keep your car cool is window tinting! It's an inexpensive and fast solution that you can have done at our auto service center in Charlotte. However, our Charlotte Toyota Service team knows that window tinting isn't the ideal option for everyone. Check it out as we go in-depth about it and see if you should invest in window tinting.
Our Charlotte Toyota Service team explains the pros and cons of window tinting!
Before calling and making a window tinting appointment at our auto service center in Charlotte, make sure it's the right investment for you! Our Charlotte Toyota service team has gathered a list of pros and cons of window tinting. Check it out as our Toyota service technicians in Charlotte break it down.
Pros of window tinting
- Lower temperature - Window tinting is one of the best ways to keep the cool air in and the heat out! It also helps maintain the temperature inside of the car longer. It's great for summertime driving.
- UV rays protection - Nowadays the UV rays are getting stronger and stronger! Window tinting helps keep the UV rays out of the car. Believe it or not, UV rays do come in through the windows of your car and give you a light tan.
- Prolongs interior - The UV rays are harsh on your car as well! Over time it begins to deteriorate the interior, especially if you have leather seats. The tinted windows help protect and prolong the interior of your car.
- Deters thieves - If the windows of your car are darker, it's harder to see what's inside! This helps deter car thieves; they can't spot items as easily. It'll keep the parking lot thieves far away!
Should you get your windows tinted at our Charlotte Toyota Service Center?
Cons of window tinting
- Lower visibility - If you have a hard time seeing the road, tinted windows may make it harder. This is especially so when driving at night.
- Attention grabber - Police officers must be able to see inside your car to ensure the safety of all drivers. If the tint is too dark or not within legal limits, you may get pulled over.
- Peels - After a long period of time the tinting may begin to peel. However, that's nothing to worry about! All you need to do is visit our Charlotte auto service center to get it touched up or redone.
Our Charlotte Toyota Service team believes that getting your windows tinted is the best way to hide from the summer heat. Not to mention, it's a pretty affordable investment! What're you waiting for? Call our Toyota service department in Charlotte to schedule your window tinting. It's a quick and cheap process! Reach us at (888) 378-1214 or visit us at 13429 Statesville Road.