Coming Soon: The 2020 Toyota Highlander
When the new 2019 RAV4 arrived our lot, N. Charlotte Toyota customers crazed about it for a while. It received a lot of attention because of its updated diamond-shaped look, integration of state-of-the-art features, and brand new capabilities. New Toyota SUVs have been the latest trend for a while now and will continue to hold the title of versatile vehicles. They have the combination of performance, luxury, space, and tech—which is no wonder why they’re a N. Charlotte favorite! Amongst the new Toyota SUVs is the all-new 2020 Toyota Highlander. Third-row seating makes this vehicle great for family road trips, carpool to work, and more. This new Toyota will be arriving Toyota of N. Charlotte soon.
Make 2020 the year for you to get a new Toyota! We’re waiting upon the arrival of several models and we’re excited to see what the new model year brings our N. Charlotte Toyota lot. Thankfully we don’t have to wait too long for the new Toyota Highlander to be released. Toyota of N. Charlotte should be expecting its arrival December of this year, and the hybrid version in February of next year. While you wait to test drive it, check out the latest info on the specs.
What’s on the New Toyota Highlander
- Platinum trim level offers 20” rims.
- Has optional all-wheel drive available even on the hybrid model.
- Exterior design that emphasizes clean lines and continuous flow (inspired by Toyota New Global Architecture).
- Toyota Safety Sense 2.0 with safety features that include the pre-collision system with pedestrian detection, lane departure alert with steering assist, full range dynamic cruise control, etc.
- Deluxe interior features like the 12.3” touch screen interface with Qi wireless charging
- Paint color options: Blueprint, Moon Dust, Magnetic Gray Metallic, Celestial Silver Metallic, Ruby Flare Pearl, Blizzard Pearl, Opulent Amber, and more.
- Available trim level options: L, LE, XLE, Limited, and Platinum. The Hybrid model will be available in all trim levels except for the L.
- This new Toyota will have the choice between a new hybrid powertrain or a V6 internal combustion engine.
- The gasoline powered model will have an EPA estimated combined 22 mpg. The hybrid version will get 34 mpg combined, 240 hp AND feature Normal, Sport, and Eco drive modes.
- The EV mode will let N. Charlotte Toyota drivers pilot their own vehicles with using only electric power for a short time and distance.
Even though it may seem like an eternity, December 2020 is right around the corner so it won’t be long before you see the 2020 Highlander on the N. Charlotte Toyota lot. To stay up to date with the latest info and Toyota news on this legendary SUV, follow our blogs and social media. If you really get eager stop by our lot to test drive the 2019 Highlander. It has just as great of features and waiting for you to test drive! Stop by Toyota of N. Charlotte today, we’re located at 13429 Statesville Rd just off of I-77 exit 23 in Huntersville.