Coming Soon… The 2020 Toyota RAV4 TRD-Edition
In today’s day and age, N Charlotte Toyota drivers prefer driving SUVs. Nothing against the sedans like the Corolla and Camry—which are still extremely popular, it’s just that the SUVs have more capability. Take the 2020 new Toyota RAV4 for instance, it’s more spacious for passengers as well as cargo, yet doesn’t have the bulkiness of other SUVs. These qualities are what makes the new Toyota RAV4 a family favorite and more popular than ever! The truth of the matter is that the more popular N Charlotte Toyota SUVs get, the tougher they get as well, and the more trim levels and editions are made. We already know the rugged adventure edition of the 2019 Toyota RAV4, but in 2020 you’ll be able to expect a new model of this N Charlotte Toyota. Take a look at the new Toyota RAV4 TRD Off-road edition!
We’ve mentioned the arrival of this N Charlotte Toyota in passing, but now we have more insight on what to expect from this new Toyota, check it out!
New Toyota TRD in the Family
Before we step into more detail about the 2020 new Toyota RAV4 TRD Off-Road edition, here’s some basic knowledge you should know. So the starting MSRP of the N Charlotte Toyota RAV4 will be $36,300. Just so you can have a clearer perspective, the Adventure edition of the RAV4 has an MSRP of $33,050.
Now, back to the new N Charlotte RAV4 TRD.
- This new Toyota RAV4 is going to be equipped with Dynamic Torque Vectoring All-wheel Drive so it can take on any terrain with ease.
- Convenience features include USB ports, two 12V auxiliary power outlets, and a 120V AC power outlet. You’ll have enough power for everyone in your car.
- It will come equipped with darker front and rear fascias and have an exclusive two tone paint option—Magnetic Gray Metallic body with an Ice Edge roof. Midnight Black Metallic and Lunar Rock can also be combined with the exclusive Ice Edge roof.
- It’ll have a retuned suspension and combined with lighter weight 18-inch matte black wheels.
- Other exterior accents will be blacked out and there will be an enhanced grip and road handling from the Fallen WILDPEAK A/T trail tires included with this trim level.
- The interior of this vehicle will have ultra-comfortable black SofTex seats styled just right with TRD embroidery on the head-rests.
- 203 horsepower flexing engine and multi terrain select bring a thrill to your driving experience in the 2020 Toyota RAV4 TRD.
- It also has a 3,500 towing capability combined with optional roof rack cross bars, an exclusive TRD all weather cargo and floor mats.
There’s no doubt that the N Charlotte RAV4 has made it’s way to being one of our customer’s favorites—along with the classic Corolla and Camry. Now that there are even more trim options, it gives it more opportunity to be purchased. While you wait for the TRD edition of the car to arrive our dealership stop by and test drive a new Toyota RAV4 today! Toyota of N Charlotte is located at 13429 Statesville Rd just off I-77 at exit 23 in Huntersville.