Concept Vehicle Unveiled: Toyota RAV4 5D Adventure Mountain Rescue
Who doesn’t love a good concept vehicle? Especially a Toyota one! The most beloved automotive make (yeah, we’re biased) has officially unveiled the new Toyota RAV4 5D Adventure Mountain Rescue concept vehicle. It’s an amazing SUV that has been upgraded with astounding features that make it ready for anything that comes in its way no matter the terrain or weather. Toyota of N Charlotte has the details on this action packed RAV4, check it out!
The Inside Scoop of the RAV4 Adventure Mountain Rescue
The Tokyo Auto Show is where everyone gets the first peep at concept vehicles, but since the latest event was cancelled, Toyota wasn’t able to showcase its incredible concepts. It’s unfortunate for us at Toyota of N Charlotte and other fans to have to wait this long, but we finally received the news after it was recently unveiled online.
Anyhow, back to the specs. So the RAV4 5D was modeled after the N Charlotte Toyota RAV4 Adventure, therefore it definitely has more power than your typical RAV. It has dynamic torque vectoring all wheel drive with rear driveline disconnect, and a multi-terrain select tow hitch. This N Charlotte Toyota concept vehicle was designed with weather and terrain taking into consideration. With this, we have for you features you’d expect to see when you get behind the wheel.
- An emergency beacon bar and red lights in the grille to provide visibility in bad weather
- A ladder on the back for easier access to the roof racks
- Damage resistant bumpers in the front and the rear, steps on the corner with fitted material that’ll add grip in slippery conditions
- New large diameter wheels with knobby tires for more grip on tricky terrain
- Steps rails improving ingress and egress
- Modular cube LED light units (it can be fitted outside of the N Charlotte Toyota RAV4 concept)
- Outlets that can plug in house cameras, wi-fi signal boosters, speakers, liar for measuring distance, USB charging ports, and more
All of the above mentioned features are just for the exterior. For the interior of this new Toyota RAV4 concept, it has an augmented reality projection on the mirror. It ensures that the driver is able to navigate difficult, uneven terrain in tough weather conditions where snow or fog will make visibility limited. Not to mention, it has a smartphone-controlled rooftop drone that reads the movements of people as well as other vehicles.
Feel The Thrill of Off-roading in a New Toyota Today
Although its not likely that we’ll be able to see this phenomenal concept vehicle at our dealership anytime soon, we still have plenty of off-off-loading options available to you as we speak. Look into the Toyota 4Runner, Toyota Tacoma, Toyota Tundra, etc. Stop by Toyota of N Charlotte today and take them all out for a test drive! Schedule an appoint by calling (794)875-9199, or stop by at 13429 Statesville Rd just off I-77 at exit 23 in Huntersville.