Meet the new 2020 Toyota Corolla
The Toyota Corolla is pretty much a household name at this point in time. It was introduced to the market way back in 1966 and since then has been a much-loved best-seller that’s never been taken off the market or retired. In fact, it just keeps getting better with time, and the newly revealed 12th generation is no exception. Toyota of N Charlotte is here with the details surrounding this highly-anticipated new Toyota sedan!
What does the 2020 Toyota Corolla have to offer?
Design and style: The 2020 Toyota Corolla has been redesigned to better reflect the ideas that inspired its hatchback sibling – TNGA (Toyota New Global Architecture). Here are some of the things you can look forward to from the 202 redesign:
- An interior designed for comfort but also convenience and style with lowered sport front seats and new interior color schemes including Macadamia, Moonstone, and a two-toned Blue and Black design
- High-gloss and contrasting matte materials throughout the cabin with available ambient lighting
- An exterior that’s lower and leaner with wider front and rear tracks, a lowered hood and engine (and lower center of gravity), and a new front grille
- New stabilizing fins and rear spoiler and new Bi-Beam LED headlights with optional smoked lenses
- A new paint color – Celestite Grey Metallic
Performance: Performance has been taken up a notch when it comes to this N Charlotte Toyota. It’s now sharing the same powertrain as the Toyota Corolla Hatchback, and here are some of the other highlights under the hood:
- Option of a new 1.8L engine with improved horsepower or a new 2.0L Dynamic Force engine. Both are 4-cylinder and offer much better fuel efficiency than previous model years!
- A lower center of gravity with retuned suspension (MacPherson Strut in the front and multilink in the rear), a more rigid structure, and better overall handling
- Automatic or intelligent manual 6-speed dynamic shift CVT transmissions
- Toyota D4-S fuel infection and variable valve timing with intelligence in addition to a new cooling system and oil pump for better performance
Technology and Safety: Stay connected and safe in the new 2020 Toyota Corolla at Toyota of N Charlotte. It’s showcasing the best of the best from both worlds with features like:
- Toyota Safety Sense 2.0 and Star Safety System – this means pre-collision system, lane departure alert, road sign assist, and more
- Integrated backup camera
- Service connect and safety connect services
- Blind Spot Monitor
- A 7″ or 8″ touchscreen audio system with Entune 3.0, Apple CarPlay, Amazon Alexa, and HD Radio with weather and traffic
- Available Scout GPS or Dynamic Navigation
- Siri Eyes Free, Bluetooth, voice recognition and WiFi connect
- Brake Hold
- A 4.2″ multi-information display for info about performance, fuel economy, and more
Get behind the wheel of this N Charlotte Toyota next spring
Want more information? Call Toyota of N Charlotte at (704) 875-9199 – we’re open seven days a week. The exciting new 2020 Toyota Corolla will be available sometime next spring so follow us on our social media for updates, and then schedule your test drive!