More Information on the New 2020 Toyota Highlander
As we reminisce on Toyotas past models, we think of all of how far the make has come. Our N Charlotte Toyotas are considered one of the top makes in the automotive industry, and we take a lot of pride in that. There are new models every year with updates that always exceed expectations. For the 2020 model year we’ve welcomed the Toyota GR Supra, seen the Toyota Mirai get redesigned, and gotten news that there will be a plug in hybrid RAV4 Prime. It also hasn’t been too long since we’ve seen the 2020 Toyota Highlander featuring a newly designed body. We are excited to be receiving the 2020 Toyota Highlander here at Toyota of N Charlotte.
If you’re seeking more details on the latest Toyota Highlander, sit tight. Toyota of N Charlotte has your back.
Info on the 2020 Toyota Highlander
A couple of essential details to learn before we get to the good stuff are as follow. The 2020 N Charlotte Toyota Highlander will have a starting MSRP of $34,600. It will also have 5 available trim levels along with hybrid options. The gasoline model gets an EPA estimated 21 mpg in the city and 29 mpg on the highway; the hybrid model gets an estimated 34 mg combined. As for paint colors, this N Charlotte Toyota Highlander will have plenty of options for your taste that include moon dust, opulent amber, blueprint, and more.
The 2020 Toyota Highlander has a different look from its 2019 predecessor. Take a look at a couple of those changes.
- Integrated roof rails and front and rear mudguards
- UV reduction auto glass
- Power single-pane and optional panoramic view moonroof
- 18 and 20-inch optional wheel designs
- Optional rain sensing windshield wipers
- Front and rear high solar energy absorbing glass
- A new front fascia with redesigned headlights and fog lamps
The exterior definitely pleases our eyes aesthetically, but how about the inside? Check out the new deets.
- Optional JBL audio system
- Optional heated second row seating
- Integrated Qi-wireless charging pad in the center console
- 3-zone automatic climate control
- Optional black or chrome interior door handles
- Optional birds eye view camera
- 8 cup and 4 bottle holders
- Fabric, leather, and SofTex interior trim options
- Standard captain’s chair in the second row with 3-person bench seating
The 2020 Toyota Highlander is definitely an SUV that has the potential for anything. It has the ideal balance of performance and fuel economy. Here’s a list of features that’ll back this statement up.
- Independent MacPherson strut front suspension with multi-link rear suspension
- Standard 3.5 liter gasoline engine that has 295 hp and 263 lb/ft of torque
- Standard FWD and optional AWD
- The hybrid model will be using a 2.5 liter DOHC 4 cylinder engine along with 2 electric motors. It’ll be using a variable valve timing intelligent system along with a VVT-i system on the exhaust
If you’re as eager as we are to be able to see the 2020 Toyota Highlander in person, check our inventory online so you can be the first to test drive it. Or you can call Toyota of N Charlotte at (704)875-9199.