Should you drive home the Toyota Highlander or Toyota 4Runner?
When it comes down to choosing an SUV, it can be a little daunting to think about settling on just one. There are so many options available and nearly all of them offer incredible features, performance, and affordability (especially if you’re shopping our N Charlotte Toyotas). Today we’re talking two of the most popular options out there – the Toyota 4Runner and Toyota Highlander. While they are somewhat similar, they both definitely have standout qualities that make them unique options for any and all drivers. Let’s break down the differences so you can easily find the right drive time solution.
Get off the pavement in the new Toyota 4Runner
If you’re looking for a vehicle that can pretty much do it all, it’s time to test drive the new Toyota 4Runner. This N Charlotte Toyota is the perfect mix of abilities for weekend warriors who like to take things off the pavement in their free time but still have to do the 9-5 commute during the week. It’s spacious, stylish, and full of technology, but also brings a wide variety of off-road-ready features to the table to ensure you and your Toyota are ready for anything Mother Nature throws at you. Here are some of the highlights we think you’ll love when you get behind the wheel:
- Part-time or full-time four-wheel drive with active traction control and limited-slip differential
- A 4.0L V6 engine that gets 270 horsepower and 278 lb-ft of torque
- Towing capabilities of up to 5,000 lbs so you and your boat can get out of town
- Reinforced body-on-frame construction for added stability and more comfort, as well as the option of a Kinetic Dynamic Suspension System
- Multi-terrain select and CRAWL control
- A multi-terrain ABS system
Plus, certain models can seat up to eight thanks to available third-row seating so you’ll always have plenty of space for cargo and passengers alike. This new Toyota SUV also offers great entertainment and convenience tech, including Apple CarPlay and Android Auto, a HomeLink Universal Transceiver, Amazon Alexa, Bluetooth, a backup camera, and more.
Protect your precious cargo in the new Toyota Highlander
If you want something that’s extremely safe and family-oriented while still retaining fresh and sophisticated style, then it’s time to turn to the new Toyota Highlander. This sleek N Charlotte Toyota is decked out with the latest and greatest when it comes to safety and convenience tech to give you peace of mind every single time you hit the road. Some of our favorite features include:
- Both hybrid and gasoline models so if you want to go green and increase your fuel efficiency, you have the option to do so
- Top safety tech including a Pre-Collision System, Lane Keep Assist, a blind-spot monitor with rear cross-traffic alert, all-wheel drive with multiple drive modes, and safety connect services (just to name a few)
- The LATCH system for carseat installation and three-point seatbelts in every single seating position
- An Advanced Airbag System
And it doesn’t stop there. It’s also full of features designed to make your drive time convenient and enjoyable like Bluetooth hands-free abilities, Driver Easy Speak, a power rear liftgate, a backup camera and Bird’s Eye View camera, Qi wireless charging for devices, Android Auto, and Apple CarPlay.
What are you waiting for? The best way to decide which of these N Charlotte Toyotas is for you is to get behind the wheel of both of them. Make it happen at Toyota of N Charlotte today – we’re open seven days a week at 13429 Statesville Road, just off I-77 at exit 23 in Huntersville. You can also call us to schedule your test drive(s) at (704) 875-9199.