The 2020 Toyota Yaris Hatchback is Coming Soon!
What are the most important qualities you look for in a new vehicle? Amazing safety features, great sense of style, updated convenience technology? What if we told you that there’s a new Toyota out there with all those features plus an affordable price tag? While your mind may jump to the iconic Toyota Corolla, we have a new contender looking to take the prize of best quadruple threat. Introducing, the new Toyota Yaris Hatchback! Much like the Toyota Corolla got a hatchback sister for the 2019 model year, it’s the Yaris’ turn and we’re excited to welcome this new addition to our N Charlotte Toyota dealership. Check out the details here and get excited!
What’s New with the 2020 Toyota Yaris Hatchback
The Toyota Yaris has definitely earned a reputation as a stylish, sporty, and affordable sedan among many drivers. But this model year takes things up a notch with a cab-rearward hatchback design. While it may have the stance of a cute bulldog, this new Toyota hatchback means business when it comes to performing and maximizing your budget. Before it makes its debut at the New York International Auto Show, here are some initial feature details:
- The new Toyota Yaris Hatchback will be available in two trim levels, LE and XLE, and will be available in paint color options like Stealth, Graphite, Pulse, Sapphire, Chromium, Frost, and Icicle.
- The front grille retains a great deal of influence from the 2019 N Charlotte Toyota model with its hexagonal design and you can expect to see automatic LED headlights and incorporated daytime running lights on the XLE trim model.
- Unexpectedly, the 2020 N Charlotte Toyota Yaris Hatchback features a longer wheelbase than its predecessor Yaris Liftback and a 15.9 cu. ft. trunk, nearly the size of a typical sedan.
- Features like 16-inch alloy wheels, a chrome tailpipe, Smart Key entry with Push Button Start, fog lights, a first aid kit, and illuminated vanity mirrors all come standard.
- You’ll find a 7-inch touchscreen display, controlled by a remote commander knob, that gives you access to features like Apple CarPlay, Android Auto, voice recognition, Bluetooth connectivity, and Integrated Navigation capability.
- The XLE trim level of this N Charlotte new Toyota Yaris includes some luxury features like leatherette upholstery, automatic climate control, rain-sensing windshield wipers, automatic LED headlamps, and leather-trimmed steering wheel.
- Safety is everything and the Toyota Yaris aims to keep you protected from the hazards on the road with features like a Low-speed Pre-collision system, Dynamic Stability Control, Traction Control System, Anti-lock Brake System, Electronic Brake-force Distribution, Brake Assist, and Brake Override System plus a six-airbag system.
- The new N Charlotte Toyota Yaris is also engineered with a dose of sport with a 1.5-liter inline four-cylinder engine that gets 106 horsepower. A Sport driving mode is also included and MacPherson Strut front suspension and torsion-beam rear suspension provides maximum comfort through every turn.
Are you ready for the arrival of the new 2020 Toyota Yaris Hatchback to Toyota of N Charlotte? Make sure to stay up to date on our inventory and test drive it as soon as it arrives. Check out our inventory online anytime or visit us seven days a week at 13429 Statesville Road.