The Future of the Toyota Cruiser
The N Charlotte Toyota Land Cruiser has been a popular vehicle throughout the years and while you can’t deny it’s awesomeness, it’s been over a decade since it was last redesigned. It’s gotten updates for technology and performance but when it comes to its exterior appearance, this N Charlotte Toyota has been kept untouched. Nevertheless, there’s a possibility that that’s going to change in the near future. Get the inside scoop on what the 2020 Toyota Land Cruiser may bring to our dealership once it’s out!
Many speculate that the 2020 Toyota Land Cruiser will be unveiled at the Tokyo Auto Show this November. It’s the most probable opportunity to showcase it, but as of right now, it’s all speculation until Toyota makes an official announcement about it. So as a N Charlotte Toyota customer, you may wonder why it’s such a big deal whether the 2020 Toyota Land Cruiser will be redesigned or not. It’s because the current model—the 200 series has been around since 2006. If an all new 300 series were to hit the market, it’ll bring a significant amount of change to this SUV.
Again, we don’t know how much change will follow the Toyota Land Cruiser but we do know that it will retain the body-on-frame construction to maximize your comfort in the vehicle. Also it’ll possibly switch out the current V8 engine for a twin turbo 3.5L V6 engine construction; this is currently found in the Lexus LS 500. Besides so, the rest of the redesigning is up in the air and all signs are pointing to a major redesign on the horizon.
So many wonder why the N Charlotte Toyota Land Cruiser has become and stayed popular for a 14 year stretch—without any life-changing upgrades. Take a look at some highlights this N Charlotte Toyota has to offer:
- The Smart Key System on all doors and a Push Button Start
- Toyota Safety Sense P, the Star Safety System, and Safety Connect Services Off-road capabilities like multi-terrain select, CRAWL Control, four-wheel drive, and Active Traction Control as well as a Kinetic Dynamic Suspension System and towing capabilities of up to 8,100 lbs.
- An Entune Premium JBL Audio System with a 9″ touchscreen, Bluetooth wireless streaming, HD Radio, Sirius XM Satellite Radio, and 14 JBL speakers
- A rear-seat DVD entertainment system with two individual 11.6″ screens and wireless headphones
- A four-zone automatic climate control system with pollen filtration mode
- A multi-terrain monitor with front, side, or rear views
- A sleek interior decked out with perforated leather trim and cool wood-grain accent trim
- Seating for up to 8 with an additional 16.1 cubic feet of cargo space. Plus, the second and third row seats fold flat to give you plenty of space if you need it.
You can either wait till next year or stop by our dealership today so you can get behind the wheel of a new Toyota Land Cruiser. Toyota of N Charlotte is located at 13429 Statesville Rd just off I-77 at exit 23 in Huntersville.