Part luxury, part sport, all Avalon. Explore the all-new 2019 Toyota Avalon!
Typically associated with an older antiquated feel, the Toyota Avalon of yesteryear (although near and dear to our hearts) was in need of a makeover. Now, for the new model year, the 2019 Toyota Avalon is a complete overhaul that takes luxury N Charlotte Toyota vehicles to a different level. A brand-new exterior design and new engineering transform the Avalon into a vehicle that lovers of leather seats and speed driven thrill seekers will all love. It’s sitting on our lot at Toyota of North Charlotte right now and here are all the details you should know before you get in the driver’s seat.
New features, new engineering, new Toyota Avalon
It’s an attention grabber on our lot at Toyota of North Charlotte and it’s guaranteed to turn heads on the streets. New design features inside, outside, and under the hood make for a whole new driving experience for the Toyota Avalon. Here are a few key features you’ll notice during your test drive:
- An aggressive front grille and clean lined body design that captures the perfect type of attention.
- Adaptive variable suspension for sports car-like response and handling.
- Entune 3.0, Apple CarPlay, and a JBL audio system for a beautifully sounding and convenient ride.
Options on options are available for the new N Charlotte Toyota Avalon to provide drivers with their own unique driving experience with the new vehicle. Here are the available trim levels at Toyota of North Charlotte:
- Hybrid XLE
- Hybrid XSE
- Hybrid Limited
A new exterior design only feels right if there’s an overhaul under the hood. The N Charlotte Toyota Avalon delivers all new engineering that give it an unforgettably true sports car feel throughout your drive. Here are the features that make it all possible:
- A quick and powerful 3.5L V6 engine with an output of 310 hp that manages to preserve fuel efficiency with an EPA estimated 22 city and 31 highway mpg.
- For added efficiency and a smaller carbon footprint, there are several hybrid option trim levels for this model year. The 2.5L 4-cylinder Hybrid engine outputs 176 hp and gets an EPA estimated 43 city and 44 highway mpg.
- Optional paddle shifters.
- Independent Macpherson strut suspension with sport-tuned shock absorbers.
- Adaptive Variable Suspension available with the Touring trim level.
- New driving modes including ECO, Normal/Custom, Sport, and Sport+.
Sports car engineering is great, but style is what ties it all together into a gorgeously luxurious package. The aggressive and clean exterior moves elegantly to the posh interior showing that this N Charlotte luxury Toyota really has it all, and then some. Here are the eye-catching features you can’t help but notice:
- 17-inch, 18-inch, and 19-inch machined-finish alloy wheels.
- LED head, tail, and daytime running lights.
- Dual chrome-tipped exhaust.
- Piano-black rear spoiler.
- Hydrographic, aluminum, and genuine wood interior trim.
- SoftTex and Leather trim fabric options with available heating in front and rear.
The latest in Toyota technology is well incorporated into the fabric of the N Charlotte Toyota Avalon making for a highly convenient and advanced driving experience. Here’s what you’ll see:
- Integrated backup camera and Bird’s Eye View Camera with Perimeter Scan.
- 7-inch TFT Multi-information Display (MID)
- 10-inch color Heads-Up Display (HUD).
- Dual zone climate control air conditioning.
- Qi Wireless charging pad.
- Smart Key System with push-to-start ignition.
- Available Toyota Remote Connect.
- Entune 3.0 Audio Plus with app suite and optional JBL Premium sound.
Luxury and sport would be nothing without safety. Making sure drivers are safe on the road is one of Toyota’s important goals with every one of their vehicles and the same applies to the Toyota Avalon. With a suite of safety features, you can ride comfortably knowing you, your passengers, and other drivers are protected. Here are a few of the features actively working to keep you safe on the road:
- Hill Start Assist Control
- Intelligent Clearance Sonar with Rear Cross-Traffic Alert
- Safety Connect that includes Emergency Assistance, Stolen Vehicle Locator, Roadside Assistance, and Automatic Collision Notification.
- Anti-theft measures with alarms and engine immobilizer.
- Ten airbags
- Toyota Safety Sense P that includes safety measures like Pre-Collision System with Pedestrian Detection, Lane Departure with Steering Assist, Automatic High Beams, and Dynamic Radar Cruise Control.
If you’re looking to take your luxury drive to the sporty side, then come test drive the new 2019 Toyota Avalon at Toyota of North Charlotte! Our expert auto sales team can walk you through all the amazing features of this luxury Toyota vehicle and get you driving one home at a price you can agree with! You can find us at 13429 Statesville Road, exit 23 of I-77 in Huntersville or call us at (704) 875 – 9199 to schedule an appointment and ask about our specials!