2022 Toyota Corolla Cross enters the fam
There’s a state-of-the-art, new 2022 Toyota Corolla Cross that will be available in all-wheel drive or front-wheel drive. Think of it as if the Toyota Corolla had a baby with an SUV… BAM! You get the Toyota Corolla Cross. The Toyota Corolla has been a car that our loyal customers have absolutely loved over the years because of its dependability and long life span.
- The Toyota of N Charlotte SUV will feature 169-horsepower and a 2.0-liter dynamic force engine, which will allow this Toyota of N Charlotte SUV to achieve high-quality performance and comfortable! What more could you ask for?
Spacious Interior and Sleek Exterior
- The Toyota Corolla Cross will come in three grades – L, LE, and XLE.
- This Toyota of N Charlotte SUV will have an attractive black grille that boasts LED lighting and black body accents. Who knew the Toyota Corolla Cross could be stunning and versatile?
- This Toyota of N Charlotte SUV will have an integrated rear spoiler with even more LED lighting! We’re just trying to light up those dark roads for ya’ll!
- You can choose from a 17-inch steel wheel on the L grade and an 18-inch alloy wheel on the XLE grade! Driving in style has never been hotter!
- The interior touts a power moonroof with single- or dual-zone climate control!
- All of the grades in the Toyota Corolla Cross will have standard heating and air conditioning vents for those who sit in the back.
- Of course, the Softex-trimmed seating will be available.
- And, what would be a Toyota Corolla Cross without the 10-way, power-adjustable driver’s seat with lumbar support and heated seats in the front! That’s right! A super comfortable Toyota of N Charlotte SUV will be here soon for you!
You will have plenty of storage in the back to store your luggage on those road trips with your family. Look forward to the 60/40-split folding rear seats that will be available in all grades! However, the XLE grade will include a center armrest with two cupholders! You can also have accessories like a roof rack with crossbars, activity mount, and all-weather floor mats!
- What’s more, is that the Toyota Corolla Cross can tow up to 1,500 pounds! Yikes! What a change from the old Toyota Corolla!
- For those who opt for all-wheel drive, the torque control system will come into play and direct up to 50 percent of power to the rear wheels when needed. This will help you have better fuel economy!
- The all-wheel-drive will have an estimated 30 combined mpg and the front-wheel-drive will have an estimated 32 mpg.
- There will be wireless charging available for the LE and XLE grades!
Come see us at Toyota of N Charlotte!
We don’t know when the Toyota Corolla Cross will be available, so follow Toyota of N Charlotte on our social! Call us at (704) 875-9199 to learn more!