2022 Toyota Tundra is Ready to Rock ’N Roll
The N Charlotte Toyota Tundra is the truck that keeps on giving great news! And, you’re in luck! Toyota has released even more juicy details about this one-of-a-kind truck! You can look forward to the following in this off-roading beast!
- Standard i-FORCE 3.5L twin-turbo V6 can produce up to 389 horsepower!
- This N Charlotte Toyota truck i-FORCE MAX powertrain produces up to 437 horsepower and can tow up to 12,000 pounds! Wowza!
- Get ready to be the king/queen of tech with the 14-inch touchscreen multimedia system. 2
- There will be Toyota Safety Sense 2.5 on all grades.
- When it comes to fuel efficiency, this truck isn’t bad at all! Especially for a truck! The EPA estimated fuel economy is 20 mpg combined on i-FORCE 3.5L twin-turbo V6 2WD models.
- Finally, the starting MSRP is $35,950!
Toyota Tundra Came Packing with Features!
This third-generation N Charlotte Toyota Tundra is making a big splash this year! Not only will this truck come in a twin-turbo V6 engine, but also a hybrid twin-turbo V6! That’s right! All of the rumors are true about a hybrid model coming soon! Also, the hybrid model will be even more powerful than the gas model! There will also be a 10-speed electronically controlled automatic transmission with intelligence! This N Charlotte Toyota Tundra features a sequential shift mode, uphill/downhill shift logic, and TOW/HAUL modes. How exciting!
- The newly developed power control unit has excellent battery durability and thermal performance. This Toyota Tundra has a 228V sealed Nickel-metal Hydride battery that sits under the rear passenger seats.
- When using the SPORT or SPORT+ settings, the i-FORCE MAX uses the electric motor for power. Even though the electric motor does most of the work at lower speeds, the gas engine kicks in when you’re driving above 18 mph.
- The N Charlotte Toyota TRD Pro models and the 4×4 trucks have the TRD off-road package and tons of upgrades that make your off-roading experience the chef’s kiss.
- Multi-terrain select has adjustable settings to help control wheel spin and has CRAWL control functions as low-speed, off-roading cruise control that lets the driver focus on steering the car.
- When it comes to fuel economy for the 2WD SR grades, the EPA for the city, highway, and combined are 18/24/20. On the other 2WD grades, the EPA estimate is 18/23/20. The 4×4 models, SR, and SR5 N Charlotte Toyota Tundra’s have an EPA estimate of 17/23/19!
- This N Charlotte Toyota Tundra will have twin-tube shocks in the front and back!
- Using your truck bed is easier than ever with the tailgate release button on all key fobs.
Visit Toyota of N Charlotte!
Follow us on our social media to stay up-to-date on the latest Toyota Tundra news. Stop by at 13429 Statesville Road!