Brace Yourself for the 2023 Toyota GR86
Well, Toyota has done it again! When you thought that the iconic N Charlotte 2023 Toyota GR86 couldn’t get any better, a 2023 Toyota GR86 10th-anniversary special edition model comes out! And, the color of this N Charlotte Toyota sports car is even more stunning! Let’s dig into the specs of this awesome ride!
2023 Toyota GR 86 Details
First, let’s get into the colorful details! The N Charlotte 2023 Toyota GR86 anniversary special edition will have an all-new exclusive hue on the exterior – Solar Shift. This color is bright orange and is perfectly accented with black exterior features and a. Dark interior with contrast stitching in the same color.
Some other things you can expect from the N Charlotte 2023 Toyota GR86 are that only 860 units will be produced. So, if you want to get your hands on this ride, then you should act now! Toyota of N Charlotte will be posting on social media regularly so that you can be one of the first people to know when this ride will drop! Here are some more exciting details below that you don’t want to miss!
- The 2023 Toyota GR86 has a cat-back performance exhaust and black chrome tips for a deeper sound.
- You’ll also love the black C-pillar graphics and rear duckbill spoiler.
- The forged matte black 18-inch alloy wheels with black center caps and lugnuts make this sports car stand out on the road.
- The interior of this sports car is trimmed in dark ultra suede and leather with Solar Shift contrast stitching on the door panels, armrests, shift boot, trunk mat, and floor mats.
- And, each model will have a 2023 Toyota GR86 10th-anniversary special edition limited production commemorative plaque.
- Also, the N Charlotte 2023 Toyota GR86 will have a new 2.4L engine that has 11% more horsepower and 18% more torque than the first generation of this ride.
- And, this sports car goes from 0-60 mph in just 6.1 seconds and has a D-4S dual injection for even more power.
- The low curb weight combined with an ultra-low center of gravity and a weight distribution of 53% in the front and 47% in the back for more sport out on the road.
- The 2023 Toyota GR86 gets an EPA-estimated 20 mpg city, 27 mpg highway, and 22 mph combined!
- This sports car also has an electronic power steering system for reduced weight and sport-tuned MacPherson front struts/double wishbone multilink rear suspension.
- There’s normal, sport, and snow driving performance that will suit you for any situation!
Toyota of N Charlotte Has it All
If you want to check out this ride, then stop by Toyota of N Charlotte. Even if you can’t find what you want, we can get it for you! Just book an appointment with our sales specialist at 13429 Statesville Road at exit 23 off I-77 in Huntersville. We look forward to helping you out today!