More details on the 2022 Toyota GR 86
Another new Toyota sports car is coming to Toyota of N Charlotte very soon! The Toyota GR 86 is track-tested, pro-driver approved, and even earned the all-new Gazoo Racing badge! It will now have enhanced handling, exterior aerodynamics, increased power, and an upgraded interior. You’ll be driving in class and style in the fast lane with this hot, new whip!
- The Toyota GR 86 will sport 2+2 rear-wheel drive, feature a low height, and a wider body. This will help you drive super fast on the road and give you that extra boost of power!
- Exterior air vents were added to support the steering stability.
- We were able to reduce the weight of the Toyota GR 86 to just over 2,800 pounds.
- The 2.4L flat-four boxer engine can reach higher torque at lower RPMs. This will make our Toyota of N Charlotte drivers feel like they are gracefully accelerating.
- This Toyota GR 86 will have 228 horsepower (205 in previous models).
- You’ll have the choice between a 6-speed manual or automatic transmission.
- Did we mention the need for speed, ya’ll? You can zoom on from zero to 60 in just 6.1 seconds in the manual transmission (previously 7 seconds) and 6.6 seconds in the automatic transmission (previously 8 seconds). This has drastically improved from previous years!
- This Toyota of N Charlotte sports car will come in two grades – GR 86 and GR86 Premium.
- Look forward to seven different exterior colors, including Track bRED.
- The premium-grade will come with a rear duckbill spoiler, which will just boost the overall sporty feel of this Toyota of N Charlotte sports car.
The high-quality interior will have you amazed
The interior of the Toyota GR 86 is just as beautiful as the exterior!
- The front seats will be upgraded to deep bucket seats with side bolsters that’ll help you feel secure when taking those sharp right turns.
- The GR 86 Premium grade seats will feature Alcantara with leather accents.
- There will be leather-trimmed touchpoints and silver-colored accents inside the cabin.
- You’ll be able to drive in normal, sport, and track modes.
- The standard grade boasts an 8-inch multimedia touchscreen with six speakers, and the GR 86 Premium will have eight speakers.
Also, the front of the Toyota GR 86 will feature a GR-specific Functional MATRIX “G Mesh” grille. The angular LED headlights will make this Toyota of N Charlotte sports car look even more dynamic. You’ll have the brakes to stop for anything in this Toyota sports car with 11.6-inch vented front brakes, and 11.4-inch vented rear brakes.
And, don’t forget you’ll have access to a FREE one-year National Auto Sport Association membership!
Come on down to Toyota of N Charlotte!
Toyota of N Charlotte is ready to help you shop for your next new or used car! We are located at 13429 Statesville Road. Take exit 23 off I-77 in Huntersville and you’ll be there!