Brace Yourself for the 2023 Toyota Sequoia Redesign
Remember that big SUV that hasn’t been redesigned in quite some time? Well, the 2023 N Charlotte Toyota Sequoia is headed for a redesign that will make this the apple of everyone’s eye. This all-new Toyota Sequoia redesign is built upon the third-row Toyota SUV Heritage and even has a Capstone luxury grade. This Toyota SUV has top-of-the-line technology and amazing performance with i-FORCE MAX at 437 horsepower and 583 lb.-ft. of torque. And, this luxurious SUV is assembled in the U.S.A. in San Antonio, Texas.
Toyota Sequoia Redesign Features
- When it comes to towing, this N Charlotte Toyota Sequoia redesign can tow up to 9,000 pounds (a 22% increase from previous years).
- This will be the third generation that will have a N Charlotte Toyota i-FORCE MAX powertrain.
- While fuel efficiency isn’t available at the moment, we do know that it will be at the top of its segment with a huge improvement over previous years.
- You can choose from 2WD, part-time 4WD on the SR5, limited, platinum, and capstone grades. The TRD Pro model will only be available on the 4WD.
- The N Charlotte Toyota Sequoia redesign is built on a modern body-on-frame chassis with a fully boxed frame that is almost like the new Toyota Tundra and the Land Cruiser.
The N Charlotte Toyota Sequoia redesign sports an independent front suspension with a new rack-mounted electronic power steering system to allow for a better steering feel. The multi-link rear suspension offers a smooth ride and has load-leveling rear height control air suspension and adaptive variable suspension for people looking to tow their campers and boats. The third-row in this Toyota SUV is great for passengers during carpool and extra cargo on those road trips. Depending on which grade you opt for, you’ll either have bench seating or captain’s chairs that recline for ultimate comfort and even fold down (similar to the Toyota Sienna).
- Checking your surroundings won’t be a problem with this N Charlotte Toyota SUV with multiple exterior angles that you can view from the 14-inch touchscreen display and the digital display rearview mirror.
- If you have to haul a trailer around, then you’ll love the top-down view of the SUV and everything around it.
- For the very first time, this N Charlotte Toyota Sequoia redesign will have extending and retracting tow mirrors that will ease your mind when towing things.
- Get ready to rock the 18-inch and 20-inch matte-black TRD wheels with TRD sport-tuned Bilstein monotone shocks and TRD-tuned springs.
- Also, the TRD model will have aluminum pedals and a red push-button start.
- If off-roading is more of your style, then you’ll love the multi-terrain select, downhill assist control, and crawl control.
When will the 2023 Toyota Sequoia redesign be at Toyota of N Charlotte?
We know that the 2023 Toyota Sequoia redesign is hitting the market this summer! Follow us on our social media to know exactly when this SUV will come to our dealership. Call (704) 875-9199 for more information!