Joya virtual makes landfall on the 2021 Toyota Sienna
When you see a dreaded light pop up on your Charlotte Toyota dashboard, you might reach for your car manual in the glovebox. However, that’ll all change now! Toyota is releasing a Toyota Driver’s Companion called Joya virtual for the 2021 Toyota of N Charlotte Sienna that will help answer all of your car questions! Toyota Sienna drivers live a busy lifestyle, so we’ve created Joya virtual to make life easier for you. All you have to do is pull out your phone, go to the Toyota app, ask Joya for help, and she’ll direct you to the correct place in your virtual manual or answer your question!
Joya virtual makes life so easy!
Joya virtual is powered by Google Cloud, and has been designed to make the voice sound more like a human and less robotic! You’ll be able to set your driving settings, locate control buttons (because who doesn’t get confused with all of those new buttons in a car), and explore the newest features! This has been built with Google Cloud Dialogflow® and will let you ask Joya virtual questions with an immediate response! At Toyota of N Charlotte, we know that our customers like things made easier, so get excited for all of the things that Joya virtual can help out with!
- The virtual voice in the Toyota Driver’s Companion lets our customers ask questions about the 2021 Toyota of N Charlotte Sienna.
- What’s more, is Joya virtual will let you know what that pesky light on your Charlotte Toyota dashboard means! Whoa!
- Get excited for those interactive hotspots in the Toyota Sienna that lets you explore the interior of the car virtually!
- You’ll be able to learn how your seat slides and, in turn, will be able to get used to all of your car’s exciting features much faster!
- The 2021 Toyota of N Charlotte Sienna has the latest technology! Look forward to the digital rearview mirror! Also, if someone or something is obstructing your view, then with a click of a button, it’ll be removed like magic!
- The digital mirror has HomeLink® that lets you open your garage door without having to locate the device that opens it. This is so much easier!
- In addition, the bird’s eye camera is included with a perimeter scan that lets you see a full 360-degree view of your car.
- Say goodbye to bumping those curbs! The camera allows you to see those as well!
- The 2021 Toyota Sienna Platinum has a 10-inch color head-up display that is controlled by your steering wheel switches! The display has all of your vital information at eye level like speed, GPS, and Toyota Safety Sense 2.0 functions!
Test drive a 2021 Toyota of N Charlotte Sienna today!
Come see us at Toyota of N Charlotte to go car shopping! Just book an appointment at 13429 Statesville Road! Take exit 23 off I-77 in Huntersville! We look forward to seeing ya’ll!