Lime green 2022 Toyota Tacoma is on the horizon
Rumor has it that a brand spanking new 2022 Toyota Tacoma is hitting the market soon at Toyota of N Charlotte… but in Electric Lime Metallic! This one-of-a-kind truck will have a lime-yellow shade that will surely turn heads. This is a truck that you HAVE to get your hands on ASAP! You will look like the queen/king of the rugged dirt roads in this bad boy while off-roading!
What to expect
- There will be two new trim levels at Toyota of N Charlotte.
- One of the new trim levels appears to be on a 2022 Toyota Tacoma TRD Pro.
- The 2022 Toyota Tacoma will come equipped with 16-inch black and red TRD alloy wheels.
- Look forward to Fox Internal Shocks! Goodbye bumps!
- New aluminum TRD will increase the rebound stroke.
- The suspension is getting a facelift! You will be lifted an extra 1.5 inches in the front and 0.5 inches in the rear.
- And, of course, the Electric Lime Metallic shade! What a fun color!
Wow! All of this in one 2022 Toyota Tacoma? Please pinch us if we’re dreaming! With the upgraded suspension, you will be able to tear up the mud and have a thrilling ride. But wait… that’s not all!
- Now, there will be a 36.4-degree approach angle and a 24.7-degree departure angle, with a 26.6-degree breaker angle! This is a vast improvement over the previous generation of the TRD Pro.
- Look forward to the Goodyear Territory all-terrain tires with a dynamic sidewall design. Thanks for that Goodyear!
2022 Toyota Tacoma comes in lime!
If Electric Lime Metallic doesn’t rock your boat, then go for the Super White, Magnetic Gray Metallic, and Midnight Black Metallic in 2022! Clearly, there are plenty of colors to suit anyone at Toyota of N Charlotte! Another exciting change is that “TRD Pro” will be stamped on the rear quarter panel of the truck. Also, the word “Tacoma” will be placed on the front door instead of TRD Pro.
You can still look forward to the following features.
- 6-speed manual transmission and 6-speed automatic.
- Multi-terrain monitor that allows you to see your surroundings.
- An impressive 8-inch multimedia touchscreen.
- Compatible with Apple CarPlay, Android Auto, and Amazon Alexa.
- Crawl Control for all of you adrenaline junkies!
- Hill Start Assist Control. This will help you get up those hills safely!
- The N Charlotte 2022 Toyota Tacoma will come with a composite bed with a 12-V outlet! Hello, camping… or glamping!
- The deck rail system allows you to hold down your dirt bikes in the back!
Come on down to Toyota of N Charlotte today at 13429 Statesville Road to test drive a N Charlotte truck! Just take exit 23 off I-77 in Huntersville! We look forward to seeing you today!