New 2021 Toyota Hybrids Coming Soon
It’s safe to say that Toyota has pioneered its use of “green vehicles” with the Prius back in 1997. What we didn’t know is that this very vehicle would open doors to other new Toyota Hybrids. Toyota of N Charlotte is happy to share with you that the new generation Toyota Sienna and the revival of the Toyota Venza are well on their way! We’ve got more information on these upcoming new Toyota Hybrids. Check it out!
What to Expect From the Toyota Venza
It’s been a couple of months that we’ve been speculating the arrival of the new N Charlotte Toyota SUV in North America. We’re glad to say that our suspicions have finally been confirmed and the Venza will be revived for the 2021 model year-after having been discontinued in 2015. The second generation of this new Toyota Hybrid will be featuring upgrades and new engineering that will set it apart from its sister cars—the Toyota RAV4 and the Toyota Highlander. A couple of features to look forward to arriving Toyota of N Charlotte are as follow:
- This 2021 Venza will be available in several trim levels and will include a hybrid option equipped with new Toyota Hybrid System II and advanced Electronic On-Demand All-Wheel Drive
- A 12.3-inch touchscreen display with 9 JBL speakers
- A Fixed panoramic glass roof
- Compatible with Apple CarPlay, Android Auto, and Amazon Alexa
- Predictive Efficient Drive (PED) that uses N Charlotte Venza’s navigation system that’ll analyze driving habits and memorize roads and traffic which will help optimize the use of the hybrid battery system
- Will be built on the new TNGA-K platform for better handling and a quieter ride
- Toyota Safety Sense 2.0 standard for all grades
What to Expect From the Toyota Sienna
For the 2021 model year, you can expect the Toyota Sienna to have a new face when it arrives our N Charlotte Toyota lot. Besides a new exterior design, expect a hybrid drivetrain system that’ll be standard across all trim levels of the N Charlotte Sienna. A couple of the features to expect are as follow:
- Kick-open siding doors and rear liftgate, four-zone climate control, heated second-row long slide captain’s chair, second row seating with ottomans, an onboard vacuum and refrigerator; talk about innovate!
- New driving TNGA-K platform
- Driver Easy Speak
- Seats up to seven, has plenty of USB ports throughout the cabin, as well as 18 cup holders
- Optional tow hitch and Yakima accessories
- Optional 1080p HD rear entertainment system
- Available digital rear-view mirror
- Toyota Hybrid System II equipped with 243 total hp with an estimated 33 combined MPG
We can’t wait for these new Toyota Hybrids to arrive Toyota of N Charlotte. There’s also the highly anticipated and expected Toyota hot hatch that will be coming soon to our dealership—we’ll have more details later on. If you’re seeking more information on these new Toyota Hybrids coming our way, Toyota of N Charlotte is here to help! Visit us at 13429 Statesville Rd today, or call you can call us at (704)875-9199.