Specs, dimensions, cargo space, and more: The 2022 Toyota RAV4 interior
Tossing around the idea of putting the 2022 Toyota RAV4 in your garage? You’re not the only one – this compact and fuel-efficient Toyota SUV is a popular option for drivers from all walks of life. The exterior is sharp, edgy, and sleek, and the interior definitely doesn’t disappoint – it’s a seamless mix of convenience, style, and safety. Toyota of N Charlotte is taking a deep dive into the 2022 Toyota RAV4 interior’s specs, cargo space, dimensions, colors, and more so you can better decide if you’re ready to pull one into your driveway.
What do the 2022 Toyota RAV4 dimensions, specs, and cargo space have to offer for your commute?
We’ll start by running over the new 2022 Toyota RAV4 dimensions and cargo space so you have a better idea of how it can fit into your commute.
- This new Toyota SUV seats five and has the LATCH system in the backseat for car seats and booster seats. The rear seats split 60/40 and fold flat to create more cargo room.
- The overall interior volume of this N Charlotte Toyota is 136.4 cubic feet of space, and the passenger volume is 98.9 cubic feet of space.
- When the back seats are folded up and occupied, the 2022 Toyota RAV4 cargo space amounts to 37.6 cubic feet. When the rear seats are folded flat, the cargo space expands to 69.6 cubic feet of space.
Not only that, if you’ve packed up and discovered that you’re still in need of space, this N Charlotte Toyota can tow up to 1,500 lbs behind it.
As far as aesthetics, the 2022 Toyota RAV4 interior reflects the sportiness and sophistication of the exterior. You can choose either fabric seats or SofTex seats in Ash, Nutmeg, or Black, and you’ll have black carpet flooring with either black carpet mats or TRD all-weather mats. The seats also come in a variety of embossing options as well as stitching colors, including red, orange, blue, dark brown, black, and more. Here are some of the other high points you’ll notice when you enter the cabin:
- Soft-touch materials on the doors, dash, center console, and armrests
- Black or silver interior accents, like on the door handles
- A three-spoke steering wheel in urethane, leather, or heated leather
- Blue ambient lighting for the in-dash shelves, the front footwells, and the center console cupholders
2022 Toyota RAV4 specs for technology keep you connected 24/7
You won’t find yourself lacking in the tech department, either. The 2022 Toyota RAV4 interior boasts everything you need for a safe, connected, efficient, and entertained drive time with features like:
- Audio, Audio Plus, and Premium Audio sound system options, as well as JBL upgrades that include speakers, a subwoofer, and an amplifier
- 7″ or 9″ touchscreen interfaces for the aforementioned sound systems
- Dynamic navigation and Destination Assist
- Remote Connect, Service Connect, and Wi-Fi Connect services
- Qi-compatible wireless charging for smartphones
- Amazon Alexa, Apple CarPlay, and Android Auto
- Sirius XM Satellite Radio
- Your choice of analog or digital instrumentation and speedometer
- A digital rearview mirror with HomeLink Universal Transceiver
- Toyota Safety Sense 2.0 with the Pre-Collision System with Pedestrian Detection, Lane Departure Alert with Steering Assist, Land Tracing Assist, Full-speed range dynamic and radar cruise control, and Road Sign Assist
- Dual-zone automatic climate control
- Safety Connect Services with Emergency Assistance, Stolen Vehicle Locator, Roadside Assistance and Automatic Collision Notification
- The Star Safety System and an Advanced Airbag System
- A Bird’s Eye View camera with perimeter scan, a backup camera with projected path, and a blind spot monitor with rear cross-traffic alert
- Front and rear parking assist with automatic braking and a vehicle proximity notification system
- An anti-theft system with an engine immobilizer
Drive home the N Charlotte Toyota RAV4 today
Think you’re ready to take the plunge? Put the new 2022 Toyota RAV4 in your driveway today. Toyota of North Charlotte is open seven days a week and we’re conveniently located just off I-77 at exit 23 in Huntersville at 13429 Statesville Road. You can shop in person or online – call today for more info at (704) 875-9199!