The 2020 Toyota Corolla is coming next month!
The little crown is the world’s most popular car and, with its amazing array of features and stylish looks, it’s easy to see why. Having sold over 46 million N Charlotte Toyota Corollas worldwide to date, this iconic Toyota sedan has solidified its place as the best of the best. While the new Toyota Corolla has seen design and engineering changes since 1966, the new model year has many fans stunned. For the 2020 model year, the new Toyota Corolla is bringing the heat with a variety of new features that long-time fans and new drivers are sure to love. It’ll be here next month, and Toyota of N Charlotte has all the details.
Take a look at the new Toyota Corolla
For the 2020 model year, a breath of fresh air was much needed for the new Toyota Corolla. It was designed to be an eye catcher from every angle. Before we get to the rest, let’s start with the exterior.
- The exterior sports a wider front and rear end.
- A different front fascia on the SE and XSE trim levels.
- Bi-Beam LED headlamps
- New paint color options including Celestite, Blue Print, Blizzard Pearl, Super White, Classic Silver Metallic, Black Sand Pearl, Barcelona Red Metallic, and Blue Crush Metallic.
- 15, 16, and 18-inch wheel sizes with different design options.
While the exterior showcases the N Charlotte new Toyota Corolla’s sporty charm, the interior is something to behold.
- High-resolution 8-inch touchscreen interface on near all trims. On the L trim level, there’s a 7-inch touchscreen.
- Silver and piano-black accent touch points.
- Available ambient lighting on the front door trim, console trim, and front cupholder.
- Optional Qi wireless charging.
- Standard cloth and SofTex upholstery trim options.
- Black/Blue, Moonstone, and new Macadamia interior color schemes.
- Reduced cabin noise with use of Thinsulate, different sealants and foam, and silencers.
Updates to technology and safety features are essential when it comes to this N Charlotte new Toyota Corolla.
- 8-inch touchscreen display that includes a six-speaker audio system.
- The infotainment system includes a variety of apps including Apple CarPlay, Amazon Alexa, Scout GPS Link, hands-free phone capability, voice recognition, and Wi-Fi Connect by Verizon.
- Premium Audio is optional on the XSE and XLE trim levels that includes nine speakers.
- Safety Connect
- Toyota Safety Sense 2.0
- Dynamic Radar Cruise Control
- Pre-Collision System
- Land Departure Alert
- Lane Tracing Assist
With all these amazing new features available in the N Charlotte new Toyota Corolla, you can expect that the engine will be sporting some new hardware to make it better than ever before.
- A 1.8-liter four-cylinder engine is found in the L, LE, and XLE graded while a new 2.0-liter Dynamic-Force direct-injection inline four-cylinder engine is available in the SE and XSE grades.
- The Dynamic Force engine yields 151 lb./ft. of torque and 169 peak horsepower.
- For the first time, a new hybrid system has been used on the N Charlotte new Toyota Corolla that includes a 1.8-liter four-cylinder engine with electronically controlled motor/generators.
- The XSE trim level can achieve an EPA estimated 31 city/38 highway/34 combined mpg while the hybrid can get 53 city/52 highway/52 combined mpg.
Ready to check out the new Toyota Corolla? It’s set to release next month and should arrive to Toyota of N Charlotte very soon! Check out our inventory online anytime or give us a call at (704) 875 – 9199 seven days a week.