The 2022 Toyota RAV4 vs. the 2022 Honda CR-V
When it comes to purchasing an SUV, there are many options to choose from. And, Toyota of N Charlotte is here to help you decipher which SUV is perfect for you and your family this year. Today, we’re comparing the 2022 Toyota RAV4 against one of its biggest competitors – the 2022 Honda CR-V. Let’s break down all the details and see which one you’d want to have in your garage.
The 2022 Toyota RAV4 and the 2022 Honda CR-V
SAFETY: Safety is one of the most important features people look for when deciding what new SUV to purchase, especially if you have a family. Here’s why we know the N Charlotte 2022 Toyota RAV4 is the best option.
- This N Charlotte SUV has pretensions in the front and rear shoulder seatbelts to remove dangerous slack if you get into a car accident. The 2022 Honda CR-V doesn’t have this awesome feature.
- Also, the 2022 Toyota RAV4 has standard driver’s side knee airbags to protect you in case of a collision.
- Also, the N Charlotte 2022 Toyota RAV4 has a standard secondary collision brake to use if you need it (the Honda competitor doesn’t have this feature).
- This N Charlotte Toyota also has parking assist with automatic braking, which isn’t found on the 2022 Honda CR-V.
- The 2022 Toyota RAV4 Limited and TRD Off-Road trim include a bird’s eye view camera, and safety connect services with a GPS response system (not on the competitor).
- This N Charlotte Toyota SUV also performed better in NHTSA crash tests for 2021. It beat the 2022 Honda CR-V for the front crash and side-impact crash tests.
PERFORMANCE: The Toyota SUV clearly wins this battle, too!
- It gets better horsepower (203 vs. 190 hp) and more torque (184 lbs.-ft. Vs. 179 lbs.-ft.).
- It beat the CR-V in speed tests (0-30 mph, 0-60 mph, 0-80 mph, passing 45-65 mph, and quarter-mile speed.
- The 2022 Toyota RAV4 is also quieter inside the cabin by 1-3 DB at all speeds and also has greater minimum ground clearance, turning circle that’s 1.3 ft. Tighter, more rear headroom and shoulder room, and a towing capacity of 3,500 lbs. The Honda maxes out at 1,500 lbs.
FEATURES: Here are some features you won’t find on the Honda!
- Power one-touch up/down switches on all windows
- Heated rear seats
- Standard air-conditioned seats
- A 115-volt A/C outlet in the cargo area that can power small appliances and your laptop
RELIABILITY: According to J.D. Power and Associates, Toyotas rank better in quality and dependability. And, our SUV outsold Honda by 14% in the 2021 model year.
Stop by Toyota of N Charlotte!
Test drive a 2022 Toyota RAV4 at Toyota of N Charlotte today! Just book an appointment at (704) 875-9199. We’re open seven days a week at 13429 Statesville Road at exit 23 off I-77 in Huntersville.