The 2023 GR Corolla is Making its Debut
After a whole lot of speculation, the 2023 GR Corolla is actually coming to Toyota of N Charlotte! We’ve been on the edge of our seats after months of teasers that have dropped. And, Toyota of N Charlotte has all of the exciting details of this brand new car! Let’s dive in!
The 2023 GR Corolla Will Come Here Later This Year
The new 2023 GR Corolla will be available at Toyota of N Charlotte in two grades: Core and Circuit. However, Circuit will only be available to purchase in 2023, and there will be three packages that you can add on – performance, tech enology, and cold weather. Now let’s get into the performance, aesthetics, and safety of this new car!
- This N Charlotte Toyota 2023 GR Corolla has a sports all-wheel-drive system. And, it’s the very first time to have this in 20 years! It offers excellent control and traction with power sent to each wheel.
- In addition, drivers can set their front and rear torque to 60:40 for daily driving, 30:70 for sportier driving and winding roads, and 50:50 for maximum stability at high speeds.
- This N Charlotte Toyota 2023 Gr Corolla has front and rear Torsen Limited-Slip Differentials for better driving and grip, and control of the left and right-hand drive torque distribution on the front and rear axles.
- This car will sport a turbocharged G16E-GTS powerplant under the hood with a boosted 3-cylinder engine and a 3-piece muffler. This will make less outside noise and less exhaust pressure.
- And, the G16E engine offers multi-oil jet piston cooling with large-diameter exhaust valves.
- Also, this N Charlotte Toyota 2023 GR Corolla has 300 horsepower and 273 lb.-ft. torque.
- This car will have a single-scroll ball-bearing turbo with a 6-speed intelligent manual transmission with rev-matching! And, the D-4S direct and port fuel injection system creates maximum fuel dispersion and efficiency.
- Get excited for the shift lever with a shortened stroke for quick throw and pull-type mechanical parking brake.
- And, the front suspension is a MacPherson-type strut design with circuit-tuned coil springs, shock absorbers, and stabilizer bars for lightweight and firm handling. The rear suspension sports a double-wishbone multilink system.
- The N Charlotte Toyota 2023 GR Corolla has wide tread tires that are 18-inch gloss-black 15-spoke cast alloy wheels.
- The fixed-caliper disc brakes that are painted red with the GR logo have maximum stopping power.
- The special Circuit Edition of the N Charlotte Toyota 2023 GR Corolla has a roof made of forged carbon fiber to make it more lightweight. Aluminum is used for the hood and front door panels, as well as high-tensile steel.
- The nose of this car has excellent aerodynamics and the rear spoiler creates more downforce. The rockers force the airflow down the sides of the car and has a hood, fender, and rear bumper ducts with a flat underfloor to reduce drag.
- This car is wide and low to the ground for the best handling as possible.
- The N Charlotte Toyota 2023 GR Corolla has a black matrix grille and LED exterior lighting with gloss black exterior accents, shark fin antenna, and rear wings.
- Also, there’s a 12.3-inch color multi-information display with a GR meter that displays a 4WD mode, gear position, tachometer, and turbo pressure.
- The Brin Naud suede and synthetic-leather trimmed sport seats with red stitching, red mesh inserts, and GR badging are available with heated front seats and steering wheel.
- The 2023 GR Corolla will have a push-button start, aluminum sport pedals, automatic climate control, power windows with one-touch auto up/down, 2 USB charging ports, a 12V auxiliary power outlet, and Qi wireless charging.
Stop by Toyota of N Charlotte!
If you’re ready to get your hands on this ride, then stay tuned on our social media or stop by 13429 Statesville Road.