The 2023 Toyota bz4X vs. 2023 Subaru Solterra
So, you’re on the market for a new N Charlotte 2023 Toyota electric car. With electric cars becoming more relevant (and still somewhat of a new concept), it can leave you scratching your head a little bit and not sure where to start. Especially when it comes to comparing the 2023 Toyota bz4X vs. 2023 Subaru Solterra. As usual, Toyota of N Charlotte is here with the facts!
The 101 on the Toyota bz4X vs. Subaru Solterra
So, how does the N Charlotte Toyota bz4X vs. Subaru Solterra stack up against each other? We’ve got the details below!
Performance: When it comes to performance between the N Charlotte Toyota bz4X vs. Subaru Solterra, Toyota wins again!
- When it comes to range and fuel economy between these two electric cars, the Toyota bz4X takes the cake! The Toyota bz4X AWD XLE gets 131 city/107 highway, while the Subaru Solterra AWD Limited/Touring gets 93 city/111 highway.
- Not to mention the N Charlotte Toyota bz4X FWD Limited has a range of 242 miles, while the Subaru Solterra has a range of 222 miles.
- When it comes to the engine between these two electric cars, the Toyota bz4x has 248 torque and 214 horsepower, while the Subaru Solterra has 249 torque and 215 horsepower. This isn’t a huge difference, so in terms of torque and horsepower, these two cars are about the same.
Comfort: When it comes to cargo space in the Toyota bz4X vs. Subaru Solterra, Toyota takes the win!
- The max width in Toyota is 56.1 inches and the height is 29.8 inches. The Subaru trails behind with a max width of 50.4 inches and a max height of 29.3 inches.
- Also, Toyota has a liftgate that can be opened and closed by a swift kick of your foot, which leaves your hands free to carry anything that you need.
Safety: When it comes to safety between these two electric cars, it’s a close tie!
- Both of these rides have standard driver and passenger frontal airbags, front side impact airbags, driver and from passenger knee airbags, side-impact head airbags, and front and rear seatbelt pretensions.
- But when it comes to the N Charlotte Toyota bz4X vs. Subaru Solterra, Toyota takes the cake with Toyota Safety Sense!
Reliability: By now, everyone is aware that Toyota is one of the most reliable car brands on the market. So it comes as no surprise that Toyota takes the win in this category!
- The J.D. Power and Associates 2022 Initial Quality Study of new car owners shows that Toyota vehicles are better in quality than Subaru vehicles.
- Subaru has 19 more problems per 100 vehicles, so this contributes to Subaru’s rating taking a dip.
- J.D. Power and Associates’ 2022 survey of three-year-old cars show that long-term dependability stats show that Toyota cars are more reliable than Subaru, too.
- And, that’s not all when it comes to the N Charlotte Toyota bz4X vs. Subaru Solterra! J.D. Power ranks Toyota above average in long-term dependability. Good-bye Subaru!
Toyota of N Charlotte is Here For You!
Stop by our dealership today at 13429 Statesville Road to check out our rides! Stay tuned for more information about the Toyota bz4X vs. Subaru Solterra.