The 2024 Toyota Sequoia is bringing new options to Toyota of N Charlotte
We were excited when the 2023 Toyota Sequoia arrived at Toyota of N Charlotte, and with good reason – it was sporting a fresh new redesign that was well overdue. Looks like history is repeating itself because we’re also excited about the new 2024 Toyota Sequoia and the new additions it’s bringing to the table. We’ve got the details!
2024 Toyota Sequoia adds Nightshade Edition
We love the Nightshade Edition at Toyota of N Charlotte – it’s sporty, edgy, and dark. These special models sport a blacked-out aesthetic with black 20″ wheels, black over fenders, a black grille, and black mirror caps and badges. You’ll be able to take it home on a Limited grade. If this sounds like it’s up your alley, don’t delay. The Nightshade models are limited production and when they’re gone, they’re gone.
New TRD Off-Road option available for 2024
We’re also excited about the prospect of a new TRD Off-Road package. For the first time ever, it’ll be available on the Platinum 4×4 models. You’ll have access to features like Downhill Assist Control, CRAWL Control, Multi-Terrain Select, TRD-tuned shocks and suspension, all-terrain tires, skid plates, and more. When you combine those features with the luxury features sported on the Platinum model you’ve got the ultimate off-roading ride.
What else is coming on the 2024 Toyota Sequoia?
What else is headed our way when the 2024 Toyota Sequoia arrives at Toyota of North Charlotte? Here are some of the standout features we’re looking forward to when it hits our lot:
- A new paint color is being added to the lineup – Terra, which is a bombastic orange hue.
- In addition to the new Nightshade model, you can choose from SR5, Limited, Platinum, TRD Pro, and Capstone models. This gives you plenty of options from which to find the perfect new N Charlotte Toyota Sequoia.
- Plus, you can add on exciting new TRD Sport and TRD Off-Road packages to certain models to get your vehicle prepped for getting off the pavement.
- The 2024 Toyota Sequoia offers three comfortable rows of seating and you can choose between a bench seat and plush captain’s chairs for the second row. You’ll also find that the third row slides for either more leg room or more cargo space, and there’s an adjustable cargo shelf system in the cargo area that can also be removed.
- All models will offer the iconic twin-turbo V6 hybrid i-Force Max powertrain, which translates to 437 horsepower and 583 lb-ft torque. You’ll also get a 10-speed automatic transmission that brings the best of both performance and fuel efficiency, and you can take it home in 2WD or 4WD in 2024.
- You’ll have Drive Mode Select within your reach – choose between Eco, Normal, and Sport modes. You’ll also find different suspension settings for Comfort, Sport S+, and Custom.
- New 2024 Toyota Sequoias sports optional Load-Leveling Rear Height Control Air Suspension as well as a rack-mounted electronic power steering system.
- We also love the towing capability on the 2024 Toyota Sequoia – it can pull 9,520 pounds behind it, which is a 22% increase over the previous generation.
Get more info on the 2024 Toyota Sequoia from Toyota of N Charlotte
Want more info on the 2024 Toyota Sequoia? Call Toyota of Orlando today – we’re open seven days a week at (407) 298-4500. You can also stop by and chat with us in person at 3575 Vineland Road, just off I-4 near the Millenia Mall.