Your Guide to the 2023 Toyota Sequoia
The 2023 N Charlotte Toyota Sequoia is here with even more exciting announcements! Before you choose which one of these fully-redesigned SUVs is the new N Charlotte Toyota for you, let’s go over the spacious interior, different trims available, and configurations. Check out our specialized guide made just for you!
Check Out What’s New on the 2023 Toyota Sequoia!
- Has a starting MSRP of $58,365
- Includes a brand new i-FORCE MAX Twin Turbo V6 Powertrain with 20/22 mpg, 437 horsepower, and 583 torque
- Available in 5 trims
- Hybrid available
2023 Toyota Sequoia SR5
This N Charlotte Toyota is the starting base to lay the foundations for the other trims. This Toyota SUV has 18-inch alloy wheels, Toyota Safety Sense 2.5, an 8-inch audio multimedia system with an 8-speaker audio system, a panoramic view monitor, and a power tilt/slide moonroof with a sliding sunshade. Also, this N Charlotte Toyota is available in rear-wheel drive, four-wheel drive, and has a V6 hybrid option!
2023 Toyota Sequoia Limited
The 2023 Toyota Sequoia Limited is one to envy. It sports 20-inch gray-painted and machined-finish alloy wheels with SofTex-trimmed seats that have an 8-way adjustable driver and passenger seat. Also, there’s a 14-inch audio multimedia system with 8 speakers! There’s even a TRD off-road package, that has a heated steering wheel, and heated and ventilated front seats.
2023 Toyota Sequoia Platinum
The 2023 Toyota Sequoia Platinum has 20-inch machined-finish black alloy wheels, premium LED headlights, daytime running lights, and sequential turn signals. It also sports a power tilt/slide panoramic roof with a power sunshade, optional reclining, fold-down, fold-up, tumble-forward second-row captain’s chairs with center armrests on outboard seats, 14-inch audio multimedia touchscreen with 14 JBL speakers, subwoofer, and amp. Also, there’s a load-leveling rear height control air suspension with an adaptive variable suspension system and a tow technology packet that includes features like a digital display rearview mirror and a trailer backup guide with straight path assist.
2023 Toyota Sequoia TRD Pro
The 2023 Toyota Sequoia TRD Pro sits on top of 18-inch TRD pro-matte-black forged-aluminum BBS wheels with TRD center caps, TRD Pro off-road suspension with 2.5-inch FOX internal bypass coil-overs, and rear remote-reservoir shocks, and a TRD Pro front stabilizer bar. You’ll love the black TOYOTA heritage grille with an integrated LED light bar and amber marker lights. The softex-trimmed, 60/40 split, sliding power reclining fold-down third-row seats with adjustable headrests are simply amazing.
2023 Toyota Sequoia Capstone
The 2023 Toyota Sequoia Capstone has 22-inch dark chrome and machined-finish alloy wheels with semi-aniline leather-trimmed seats with premium contrast stitching and 10-way power adjustable front seats There’s power extending running boards, 10-inch color head-up display with speedometer navigation and hybrid system indicator, dark American walnut wood-grain interior trim with backlit CAPSTONE on passenger dashboard and metal speaker grilles.
The 2023 Toyota Sequoia Interior is Eye-Catching
The 2023 N Charlotte Toyota Sequoia interior is super luxurious inside and has even more features than we’ve listed above. There’s plenty of tech to make this ride the perfect one for a family who wants to keep all of their devices charged up!
The 2023 N Charlotte Toyota Sequoia interior has been completely updated and seats up to 8 people with three rows that allow you to recline, storable second-row captain’s chairs, and 22 cubic feet of cargo space. That’s not all, though!
- There are SofTex-trimmed, leather, and aniline leather seats with premium stitching and soft-touch material accents throughout the 2023 Toyota Sequoia interior.
- Special badging for the 2023 Toyota Sequoia Platinum and 2023 Toyota Sequoia TRD Pro interior and the floor mats
- Ambient lighting with reading lights, pocket lights, and footwell lights
- Leather-trimmed steering wheel and shift knob
The super spacious 2023 N Charlotte Toyota Sequoia interior has the following comfort features:
- Second-and third-row sunshades
- Acoustic laminated windshield
- Three-zone automatic climate control
- Center console for arm rest room and four cupholders
- Heated and ventilated front and rear seats
- Reclining second-row captain’s chairs
- Qi wireless charging
- Multi-level adjustable cargo shelf system in the rear cargo area
You’ll love the technology features that the 2023 N Charlotte Toyota Sequoia interior offers like:
- 10-inch color head-up display with speedometer, navigation, and hybrid system indicator
- 8-inch and 14-inch audio multimedia system with options like Apple CarPlay, Android Auto, 14 JBL speakers with a subwoofer and amplifier, and Sirius XM Satellite Radio
- Panoramic view monitor with cameras and a backup camera with projected path
- A smart key system with push-button start
- Safety Connect, Wi-Fi Connect, Service Connect, Drive Connect, and Remote Connect Services
2023 Toyota Sequoia Specs
The 2023 Toyota Sequoia specs in terms of performance are even more impressive than other generations of this N Charlotte Toyota. The 2023 Toyota Sequoia specs offer an i-FORCE MAX 3.445 Liter twin-turbo V6 hybrid engine under the hood with 437 horsepower and 583 torque. But, let’s see what other N Charlotte 2023 Toyota Sequoia specs this SUV has!
- For starters, this is a low-emission vehicle making this a green ride.
- 10-speed electronically controlled automatic transmission with intelligence (ECT-i) with sequential shift mode and uphill/downhill logic
- The 2023 Toyota Sequoia specs in terms of the drivetrain have rear-wheel drive and four-wheel drive with an electronically controlled 2-speed transfer case and an automatic limited-slip differential.
- The body/frame is made out of a fully-boxed high-strength steel ladder frame and has an active aero front spoiler.
- The N Charlotte Toyota suspension has multiple options including TRD Pro off-road suspension with 2.5-inch FOX internal bypass coil-overs and rear remote-reservoir shocks, TRD sport-tuned suspension with Bilstein shocks, load-leveling rear height control air suspension with the adaptive variable suspension system, and independent double-wishbone front suspension.
- The 2023 Toyota Sequoia specs also have twin turbochargers with electric waste gate valve actuators and a water-cooled intercooler.
- As for braking, there’s electronically controlled braking, electric parking brake, and power-assisted ventilated 13.9-inch front disc brakes with opposed dual-piston brake calipers and 13.6-inch rear disc brakes with single-piston calipers.
Off-Roading and Towing 2023 Toyota Sequoia Specs
- This N Charlotte Toyota has a minimum ground clearance of 8.6-inches, TRD aluminum front skid plate, a multi-terrain monitor, and multi-terrain select with crawl control and downhill assist control.
- Plus, the minimum approach departure angle is 23/30 degrees.
- The 2023 N Charlotte Toyota Sequoia specs also have TOW/HAUL mode, trailer-sway control, and an integrated trailer brake controller with a multi-information display screen and trailer brake type with gain and manual trailer brake output controls.
- Another interesting 2023 N Charlotte Toyota Sequoia spec is that this ride can tow up to 9,520 pounds with a maximum payload of 1,730 pounds.
- The 2023 N Charlotte Toyota Sequoia specs in terms of dimensions also have a super roomy interior.
- The space behind the front seat is 86.9 cubic feet, 49 cubic feet behind the second row, and 22.3-11.5 for the third-row seats and sliding.
- In terms of head space with the panoramic roof, you’ll have up to 39.3 cubic feet of space.
The 2023 N Charlotte Toyota Sequoia colors also offer lots of awesome options!
Some of the 2023 Toyota Sequoia colors are:
- Ice Cap
- Wind Chill Pearl
- Celestial Silver Metallic
- Lunar Rock
- Army Green
- Solar Octane
- Magnetic Gray Metallic
- Midnight Black Metallic
- Smoked Mesquite
- Supersonic Red
Other 2023 Toyota Sequoia colors on the interior are black, boulder, and cockpit red. With so many 2023 Toyota Sequoia colors, which one to choose?
Other impressive 2023 N Charlotte Toyota Sequoia specs are the power-extending tow mirrors with a convex spotter and work light, heated leather steering wheel, load-leveling rear height control air suspension, and power-extending running boards.
Stop by Toyota of N Charlotte!
Stop by Toyota of N Charlotte to check out the 2023 Toyota Sequoia. We’re located at 13429 Statesville Road. Just take exit 23 off I-77 in Huntersville.