2023 Toyota Sequoia is in Production
The fully-redesigned 2023 Toyota Sequoia is coming…and faster than you would think! Toyota’s San Antonio plant is starting the production of the all-hybrid Sequoia! A hybrid AND a N Charlotte 2023 Toyota Sequoia? Count us in!
2023 Toyota Sequoia Latest Details
The third generation N Charlotte 2023 Toyota Sequoia has quite a bit of money invested into developing more of these SUV’s. How much exactly? Well, $319 million has been invested in the all-new Tundra and Sequoia to be built exclusively in Texas.
- More than 3,800 employees and 5,300 on-site suppliers have been hired to develop more N Charlotte 2023 Toyota Sequoias.
- There’s even new technology! There is this amazing innovative laser welding technology and a modified production process to start the largest sheet of metal in Toyota’s history! What could be more exciting than that?
- So, when will it be at a dealership near you? Well, this luxurious SUV will arrive as soon as next month!
- The N Charlotte 2023 Toyota Sequoia will launch with the Capstone grade that will have premium features on this ride.
- To commemorate the new production plant, Toyota Texas donated $100,000 to the San Antonio River Foundation and the San Antonio Parks Foundation.
- These donations will help the preservation of trees and environmental stewardship initiatives on the south side of San Antonio.
- Kevin Voelkel said, “The third-generation Sequoia marks a new era of electrified vehicles that will help move us closer to carbon neutrality while delivering on and exceeding customer expectations for this iconic SUV.”
Want to Know About Even More Features This Ride Has?
- The N Charlotte 2023 Toyota Sequoia will sport a powerful i-FORCE MAX Twin Turbo V6 Hybrid powertrain.
- This was first unveiled on the 2023 Toyota Tundra, and it packs 437 horsepower and 583 lb.-ft. of torque.
- This N Charlotte SUV has a starting MSRP of $58,300 and will be available in five grades that include SR5, limited, platinum, TRD Pro, and the Capstone grade.
- Key features on this ride will be a three-row SUV, capstone luxury grade, and a towing capacity of 9,520 pounds!
- And, you’ll be able to opt for 2WD, part-time 4WD, and 4WD!
- In addition, you’ll have an amazing 14-inch touchscreen display and a digital display rearview mirror.
- If you love super-stunning wheels, then this SUV will be a winner for you! This N Charlotte 2023 Toyota Sequoia features 18-inch and 20-inch matte-black TRD wheels with TRD sport-tuned Bilstein monotone shocks and TRD-tuned springs.
- You’ll love the super easy push-start button and aluminum pedals.
- And, if going off-roading is more of your style, then you can drive using multi-terrain select, downhill assist control, and crawl control.
Stop by Toyota of N Charlotte!
Don’t delay and stay tuned for even more updates about the Toyota Sequoia! You can check out this fully-redesigned SUV at 13429 Statesville Road. Just take exit 23 off I-77 in Huntersville.