Get Ready for the New Toyota Tundra Hybrid
There’s been tons of news surrounding the new Toyota Tundra hybrid. And, unless you’ve been living under a rock, then we know you’ve heard about this ride, too. The horsepower and torque on this ride are unbeatable! And, this amazing N Charlotte Toyota truck will have an i-FORCE MAX hybrid powertrain! At Toyota of N Charlotte, we’re here to drop all the juicy details surrounding this hybrid truck. Let’s get into it!
The 411 on the Toyota Tundra Hybrid
For starters, let’s talk about performance since that’s the whole point of purchasing a hybrid anyways. Here are some highlights on the N Charlotte Toyota Tundra hybrid!
- The N Charlotte Toyota Tundra hybrid will have an i-FORCE MAC 3.5L twin-turbo V6 hybrid that has 437 horsepower and 583 lb.-ft. of torque.
- The twin turbochargers and a D-4SRT direct-injection and post-injection fuel system Ames this ride amazing.
- You can purchase this N Charlotte Toyota Tundra hybrid in eco, normal, sport, and TOW/haul driving modes, as well as Sport S+ and custom driving modes.
- The 10-speed electronically-controlled automatic transmission with intelligence is dream-worthy.
- And, you can’t forget the rear-wheel-drive with an automatic limited-slip differential and four-wheel capabilities.
The gas mileage on this N Charlotte Toyota Tundra hybrid is 20 mpg in the city, 24 mpg on the highway, and 22 mpg combined. You’ll feel great driving a ride with low emissions!
- The Toyota Tundra hybrid has a sleek interior with contrast stitching, driver’s seat memory, heated and ventilated front and rear seats, and dual-zone automatic climate control.
- Also, there’s a backup camera with projected path and panoramic view monitor with cameras, Smart Ket System with a push-button start, and a power tilt/slide moonroof with a sliding sunshade.
The technology on this ride is stunning, with features like:
- There will be an optional 14-inch audio multimedia system with 12 JBL speakers, a subwoofer and an amp, Apple CarPlay, Android Auto, Sirius XM Satellite Radio, and connected services with safety connect, remote connect, service connect, and Wi-Fi.
- You’ll love the qi wireless charging, digital display auto-dimming rearview mirror with compass, and Homelink universal transceiver.
- This truck comes equipped with Toyota Safety Sense 2.5 with the pre-collision system, which includes pedestrian detection, full-speed range dynamic radar cruise control, lane departure alert with steering assist, lane tracing assist, automatic high beams, and road sign assist.
- The blind spot monitor with rear cross-traffic alert and trailer merge warning will help you lug all of your big items with you.
Stop by Toyota of N Charlotte
If you want to get behind the wheel of the N Charlotte Toyota Tundra hybrid, then stop by today! We’re open seven days a week and we’re conveniently located just off I-77 at exit 23 in Huntersville at 13429 Statesville Road. You can shop in person or online – call today for more info at (704) 875-9199!