2022 Toyota Tundra Interior
The 2022 Toyota Tundra has taken over the truck market with beautiful speed. If you haven’t heard of this amazing truck, then you’ve got to be living under a rock at this point. And, this truck doesn’t just include an unheard-of hybrid truck, along with all of the off-roading features. But, the N Charlotte 2022 Toyota Tundra interior is the symbol of luxury. This will surely be a Toyota truck that you’ve got to come see at Toyota of N Charlotte! I mean, you’ve got to feel the material for yourself! Let’s dig in!
Toyota Tundra Interior Deep Dive
For starters, you can opt for the fabric-trimmed seats with 8-way power-adjustable driver and front passenger seats and a 2-way power-adjustable lumbar support. You can also look forward to the following features for seating:
- SofTex-trimmed seats with 8-way power-adjustable driver and front passenger seats with 2-way power-adjustable lumbar support.
- You can even opt for leather-trimmed seats with premium contrast stitching with a 10-way power-adjustable drive and front passenger seats.
- Another material you can opt for in the Capstone model is the semi-aniline leather-trimmed seats. And, we all know the Capstone model is the top of the crop!
Other amazing N Charlotte 2022 Toyota Tundra interior options are the following:
- Driver’s-seat memory function
- Heated front seats
- Heated and ventilated front seats
- Heated and ventilated rear seats
- 60/40 split with a folding rear seat with a center armrest and cup holders
- Rear under-seat storage compartment with removable and adjustable partitions
- Smart Key System with a push-button start, remote keyless entry with lock, unlock, panic, and tailgate release functions, and remote illuminated entry
- Combination meter with analog gauges and a 4.2-inch color TFT multi-information display with fuel economy, driver assist, vehicle/trip information, and warning messages
- Get excited for the 12.3-inch digital meter with selectable gauge simply screens in the N Charlotte 2022 Toyota Tundra interior.
- Backup Camera with a projected path
- Panoramic view monitor with cameras
- Drive Mode Select switch and dial
- And, the N Charlotte 2022 Toyota Tundra interior also has dual-zone automatic climate control with air filtration and individual temperature settings for the driver and front passenger.
- Get ready for the polyurethane manual tilt/telescopic steering wheel (leather-trimmed in some models) with phone, audio, display/infotainment, and driver-assist controls
- Heated steering wheel
- Front 12V auxiliary power outlet
- Fixed center console with gated shift lever, driving controls, four cup holders, and a center storage bin
The N Charlotte 2022 Toyota Tundra interior has a power tilt/slide moonroof with a sliding sunshade, 120V/400W rear-seat AC power outlet, and a power horizontal rear window with defogger and privacy glass. And, the N Charlotte 2022 Toyota Tundra interior also sports a power vertical rear window with a defogger and privacy glass, acoustic laminated windshield and side windows, rear-door sunshades, and front and rear LED map lights.
Stop by Toyota of N Charlotte
If you want to get a feel for the 2022 Toyota Tundra interior, then stop by our dealership today! We’re open seven days a week and we’re conveniently located just off I-77 at exit 23 in Huntersville at 13429 Statesville Road. You can shop in person or online – call today for more info at (704) 875-9199!