Toyota Avalon Meets Nightshade Edition
We hope you’re excited about the latest and greatest news about the 2022 N Charlotte Toyota Avalon. This sweet ride is going to be the definition of refinement and style. You’ll rock the road with this coupe-inspired, roomy, and luxurious car. Not to mention the Toyota Avalon comes equipped with Toyota Safety Sense 2.5+ on all grades.
Toyota Avalon Features
- The N Charlotte Toyota Avalon will be hitting the market with an all-new Nightshade Edition in the XSE hybrid model.
- There will also be limited and touring grades with six configurations.
- Get ready to jam to your tunes with the premium JBL audio system with 14 speakers on limited and touring grades.
- You can also choose between a V-6 automatic or hybrid EVCT powertrain.
- This ride has a starting MSRP of $36,375 (XLE grade).
- For the fifth-generation design, this ride will have a coupe-like silhouette thanks to the low-slung TNGA platform architecture.
- The grille of this ride will be dark gray with a chrome border, and machined-silver-colored LED headlight bezels.
- The 17-19 inch wheels are super cute with chrome badges and dual exhaust tips.
However, the XSE hybrid nightshade and touring edition have a sportier look with a piano-black mesh grille, machine-finish, and gloss-black wheels. Also, there are cute black outer mirror housings, headlight bezels, trunk lid spoiler, and exterior badging. The rear spoiler, name badges, black-painted 19-inch alloy wheels, black window trim, and door handles are awesome!
Choosing a color for your new N Charlotte Toyota Avalon is a breeze! You can choose from supersonic red, opulent amber, midnight black metallic, wind chill pearl, ruby flare pearl, harbor gray metallic, ice edge, and celestial silver metallic. Also, you can choose from graphite, cognac, or black perforated premium leather, black, and harvest beige in the interior.
The new design of this car is actually pretty functional. The lateral vents at the front, rear spoiler, and underbody panel coverage help to optimize aerodynamic efficiency and lower wind noise. The three-dimensional “aero fin” LED taillamp amplifies the car’s width.
- In addition to all of these great features, you can look forward to the tilt/slide moonroof with a sliding sunshade.
- The moonroof package is available on the XLE and XLE hybrid model.
- The 9-inch Toyota audio system includes an automatic climate control system with a satin chrome-finish trim that surrounds the panel.
- Also, the front-wheel-drive N Charlotte Toyota Avalon 24 valve, DOHC 3.5-liter V-6 engine has a D-4S fuel injection system.
- The N Charlotte Avalon Toyota has 301 horsepower at 6,600 rpm and 267 lb.-ft. Of peak torque at 4,700 rpm.
- The N Charlotte Toyota Avalon hybrid has 43 city/44 highway/44 mpg combined for the XLE hybrid.
Visit Toyota of N Charlotte!
Come test drive this car at Toyota of N Charlotte! Just book an appointment at 13429 Statesville Road!