Can You Schedule a Lexus Service at a Toyota Dealership?
Since Lexus is the luxury sister of Toyota, you might find yourself wondering if you can schedule a Lexus service at a Toyota dealership. And, the answer is yes! Also, you can schedule a Toyota service at a Lexus dealership as well. But, having your service done at a Toyota dealership is always the best option. Having Charlotte Toyota car maintenance has never been easier, right? Let’s drive into the details!
All the Details About Lexus Service
Since Lexus and Toyota are related companies, they share many of the same mechanical components and customer base. And, it comes as no surprise that it’s easier than ever to schedule a Lexus service at Toyota of N Charlotte. The only downside is that it might take a little longer to service your ride at Toyota of N Charlotte if it’s a Lexus. Below are some key facts to know:
What if Your Ride is Under Warranty?
Even if your ride is under warranty, you can still have your Lexus service at Toyota of N Charlotte for the most part. Since most Lexus models use Toyota genuine parts, you’re able to do this without voiding the warranty (but it’s always good to double-check first). And, equally, you can have your Toyota service at a Lexus dealership, too! Life has never been easier, y’all!
What Will Void Your Warranty?
At Toyota of N Charlotte, there are very few things that can void your warranty. If you’ve added aftermarket parts, modified your ride, and aren’t having routine car maintenance, then this can void your warranty. So, it’s best to stay up-to-date with your Lexus service (and Toyota service) so that you don’t have to go through this hassle.
- Most of the time, our Toyota auto service technicians can perform a Lexus service because they’re so similar to a Toyota.
- If you’re unsure about the warranty on your ride, then you can always call your Lexus dealership near you and Toyota can service your car for you.
- Even if we don’t have the part on site, we can get it for you!
- The most common Lexus service that is done at N Charlotte Toyota is an oil change, cabin air filter replacement, battery replacement, and changing your windshield wipers.
- Also, if you drive a Toyota and you’re in a pinch, then you can always have your Toyota service performed at a Lexus dealership. So convenient!
- Also, if you’re having a casual drive on a Sunday and your Lexus breaks down, then you can bring it to our dealership! We’re open on Sundays for your convenience!
Toyota of N Charlotte Can Help You Service Your Ride!
If you want to schedule a Lexus service at Toyota of N Charlotte, then stop by today! Our expert auto service technicians can help you out and get your ride in perfect condition again! We’re open seven days a week at 13429 Statesville Road. Just take exit 23 off I-77 in Huntersville.