2022 Toyota Corolla Cross – hot body style
The brand new North Charlotte Toyota Corolla Cross is entering the Toyota automotive lineup! We hope you’re super excited about this one because it really is one-of-a-kind! Think about it… a Toyota Corolla… but not a sedan? Say whaaaaat? This bad boy will start to come to dealerships this October. The starting MSRP will be the low price of only $22,195 for the front-wheel-drive base grade. However, if you want an all-wheel-drive, it’ll cost you an extra $1,300. Let’s dive in!
Get excited for these features in the Toyota Corolla Cross
- The 2022 N Charlotte Toyota Corolla Cross will be assembled in the great country of America.
- This N Charlotte Toyota Corolla Cross has small crossover drivability and large crossover functionality.
- It’ll be available in AWD wither eight inches of ground clearance, ya’ll!
- Get ready to zoom in the fast lane with a169-horsepower 2.0-liter dynamic force engine.
- Plus, this N Charlotte Toyota Corolla Cross offers a plethora of cargo space. Get ready for those road trips over Christmas break!
This 2022 N Charlotte Toyota Corolla Cross will be available in L, LE, and XLE. So many options with so little time! You’ll look hot with the black grille flanked with LED lighting and black body accents. Don’t forget that the rear spoiler with feature LED lighting! You can even pick different wheel options! Choose between 17-inch steel wheels on the L and 18-inch alloy wheels on the XLE!
- This N Charlotte Toyota Corolla Cross is available in wind chill pearl ($425 extra), celestite, sonic silver, jet black, barcelona red metallic, cypress, and blue crush metallic.
- The most exciting feature is the moonroof!
- You’ll also have single-or dual-zone automatic climate control!
- Luckily, all of the grades will have standard heating and air conditioning vents for the passengers in the back.
- Also, the different grades of this Toyota Crossover will feature different colors inside the cabin! The L grade will have fabric-trimmed seats in light gray, the LE will have fabric-trimmed seats in light gray or black, and the XLE with have the luxurious SofTex®-trimmed seats in macadamia/mocha or black.
Not only will this ride come in a multitude of colors, but it’ll also have a 10-way power-adjustable driver’s seat with lumbar support and heated front seats (standard on the XLE). What would a Toyota car be without the finest safety features? Look forward to the following:
- Pre-collision system with pedestrian and cyclist detection
- Lane departure alert with steering assist
- Lance tracing assist
- Road sign assist
- Full-speed range dynamic radar cruise control
- Automatic high beams
The Toyota STAR safety system will have:
- Enhanced vehicle stability control
- Traction Control
- Electronic brake-force distribution
- Brake assist
- Smart stop technology.
Visit Toyota of N Charlotte!
If you want to get behind the wheel of a N Charlotte Toyota Corolla Cross, then look no further! Just book an appointment at (704) 875-9199!