2023 Toyota Corolla Hybrid Has a New Edition
This is the year that marks the 2023 Toyota Corolla hybrid getting a serious upgrade. There are five different models to choose from instead of just one model in previous years. The 2023 N Charlotte Toyota Corolla hybrid has a super powerful system and electronic on-demand all-wheel drive that has a starting MSRP of $1,250 lower than the 2022 Corolla hybrid. Plus, there’s even a brand new special edition – the brand new infrared edition!
2023 Toyota Corolla Hybrid: The New Infrared Edition
So, what else is new in this model year? You can enjoy new safety, multimedia system, and updated styling with new paint colors. The 2023 N Charlotte Toyota Corolla hybrid has a new sporty SE and premium XLE grades, and refreshed front and rear styling! Below are some other features that will be on the 2023 Toyota Corolla hybrid!
- This new model year has Toyota Safety Sense 3.0 with proactive driving assist that even has obstacle anticipation assist and deceleration assist.
- If you love tech, then you’ll love the 8-inch high-resolution touch screen that comes with wireless Apple CarPlay, Android Auto, and USB-C ports (four in total).
- The sporty SE model has a new standard smart key with enhanced sport driving mode tuning, and the red interior accents will replace the blue colors.
- At Toyota of N Charlotte, there’s a brand new Toyota Corolla SE Infrared Edition that has FWD and AWD versions.
- Even more, the Infrared Edition has beautiful red trim on the exterior and interior.
- You can even get special paint colors on the 2023 N Charlotte Toyota Corolla Infrared Edition, such as Ice Cap, Midnight Black Metallic, and an all-new Underground exterior color with 18-inch gloss graphite-colored alloy wheels.
- The 2023 N Charlotte Toyota Corolla hybrid has an output of 134 horsepower and 156 lb.-ft. of torque with an estimated 47 MPG.
- Even more, the 2023 Toyota Corolla hybrid has new LED headlights that illuminate the road.
- On the Corolla, the Midnight Black Metallic will replace the Black Sand Pearl and Underground will replace the Blue Crush Metallic color.
- And, the 2023 Toyota Corolla hybrid is sitting on the new TNGA-C platform with McPherson-type strut front suspension and multi-link rear suspension.
- The interior of this N Charlotte Toyota features SofTex-trimmed seats with Black/Red, Moonstone, and Macadamia colors.
- There’s also a console tray and from cupholders that sports a Qi wireless device charging pad.
- Also, the N Charlotte Toyota lithium-ion battery pack is placed under the rear seat which allows a 60/40 split to expand cargo space.
- Also, the active hydraulic booster on the conventional )non-regenerative) braking system improves the pedal feel and feedback for the driver.
- One of the most exciting features is the Over-the-Air updates that include a system that you can ask something like, “take me home.”
Stop by Toyota of N Charlotte!
If you want to test drive one of our cars, then stop by our dealership at 13429 Statesville Road. Just take exit 23 off I-77 in Huntersville.