2023 Toyota Corolla Cross Hybrid is Coming Soon
The year 2023 is bringing many new cars into the limelight. One car that Toyota of N Charlotte is excited for is the 2023 Toyota Corolla Cross hybrid. This ride has many upgrades and will be the envy of every eye out there! And, they’re being designed at a new facility in Alabama that will allow 15,000 cars to come from there! Let’s dive in to the details!
2023 Toyota Corolla Cross Hybrid Details
This year, the fifth generation Toyota Hybrid System with increased performance and efficiency will be on the 2023 Toyota Corolla Cross hybrid. It’ll be available in LE and XLE and will even have new sport grade options in S, SE, and XSE. And, the exclusive all-wheel drive system with 194 horsepower and a manufacturer-estimated 37 combine MPG is available on all grades. But, that’s not all!
- This ride will have an electronic all-wheel drive system that is new to the Corolla nameplate and can go from 0-60 in a record 8 seconds!
- The S and SE grades will sport 17-inch alloy wheels, 8-inch touchscreen, sport-tuned suspension, LED head and tail lamps, and smart key access.
- And, the N Charlotte 2023 Toyota Corolla Cross hybrid SE grade comes with privacy glass, roof rails and paddle shifters, blind-spot monitor, and rear cross traffic alert.
- If you upgrade to the XSE grade, you’ll get Charlotte Toyota 18-inch alloy wheels, premium LED head lamps, taillamp and fog lamps, Softer-trimmed seats, heated front seats, and a powered driver’s seat.
- For the SE and XSE grades, the N Charlotte 2023 Toyota Corolla Cross hybrid will be available in four two-tone color combos, which include Sonic Silver/Black Roof, Barcelona Red/Black Roof, Blue Crush Metallic/ Black Roof, and Acidic Blast/Black Roof (which is a brand new color).
- Other color options are Wind Chill Pearl, Sonic Silver Metallic, Jet Black Mica, Barcelona Red Metallic, Cypress, and Blue Crush Metallic.
- The inside of the N Charlotte 2023 Toyota Corolla Cross hybrid offers spacious interior with a power moonroof, single-or dual-zone automatic climate control, and heating and air conditioning vents for rear seat passengers.
- The 2023 Toyota Corolla Cross hybrid has a new multimedia system, wireless Apple CarPlay, Android Auto, and a USB-C charge port to charge all of your electronic devices.
- This N Charlotte Toyota also has over-the-air updates, that allows users to interact with the system via intuitive touch and voice activation controls.
- You can also access the intelligent assistant to adjust audio controls, find points of interest, and change the cabin temperatures!
Stop by Toyota of N Charlotte
If you want to check out the N Charlotte 2023 Toyota Corolla Cross hybrid, then stop by our dealership! We’re open seven days a week and we’re conveniently located just off I-77 at exit 23 in Huntersville at 13429 Statesville Road. You can shop in person or online – call today for more info at (704) 875-9199!