All About the New Toyota Highlander
It goes without saying that SUVs are truly the “it” car of today. They’re more accessible than they’ve ever been, they sport amazing features, and they can handle anything you throw at them. In the Toyota lineup, there’s an SUV for just about every need you can imagine and now we’re getting a new version of the Highlander that we’re sure you’ll love!
The new Toyota Highlander Bronze Edition is coming for the 2022 model year and Toyota of North Charlotte is here with the skinny so you can get your wallet ready. Let’s check it out!
A New Highlander is on the Way!
This new year in automotive is truly spectacular when you take a look at all the things Toyota has divulged so far. A new Tundra, 2 new Tacomas, a new EV, an electrification plan, and more have all been recently announced. The arrival of a North Charlotte new Toyota Highlander special edition has us giddy! Now, for the specifics:
Price and Availability
The North Charlotte Highlander Bronze Edition will be exclusive to the hybrid drivetrain and be available in both front-wheel drive (FWD) and all-wheel drive (AWD). It’s price point will be somewhere between the MSRP of the Hybrid XLE and Hybrid Limited trim grades and it will go on sale sometime this year.
Features and What to Expect
This North Charlotte new Toyota Highlander will be available in either Cement or Wind Chill Pearl paint colors. Cement will be exclusive to this special edition vehicle. These are some of the other features you can expect to see:
- 18-inch bronze wheels, bronze exterior accent pieces, door sills, and upholstery trim.
- The SofTex-trimmed seats will feature bronze stitching and a new stylish mid-century design.
- Bronze Edition specific floor and cargo mats with a unique logo.
- The North Charlotte new Toyota Highlander will include standard luxury features like: hands-free power liftgate, a digital rearview mirror, 1500W power outlet, “Highlander” logoed puddle lamps, ambient lighting, rain-sensing wipers, 10-way power driver’s seat with 10-way adjustment, LED daytime running lights, and more!
For this new special edition Toyota, drivers will still enjoy the impeccable hybrid engineering the Highlander Hybrid has always afforded. This includes a DOHC 4-cylinder engine attached to two electric motors and:
- A Variable Valve Timing-intelligent system to help boost fuel efficiency.
- A variable cooling system (using an electric water pump and thermostat).
- And a fully variable oil pump to take efficiency even further.
All of this helps to get an amazing 36 combined MPG rating for the North Charlotte new Toyota Highlander.
New Toyota Highlander Coming Soon!
Impressed? The new Toyota Highlander Bronze Edition will be sporting some very impressive features and tricks. We can’t wait to see it when it arrives at Toyota of North Charlotte later this year! For more information on this upcoming model or a great deal on a new ride, find the dealership at 13429 Statesville Road or chat with us online today!